Chp. 12

Hey guys sorry if this chapter really sucks i dont really know what else to write so yeah haha!
Sydney

The kiss goes on a little while longer before he pulls away.

"Aren't you going to get seen?" I ask him.

"No one ever comes here and if they do it's for privacy." He says smiling at me.

"Okay." I say back insure of what to do since he's sitting there starring at me.

"You're so beautiful." He says after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah you aren't too bad yourself." I laugh and he laughs as well.

"You wanna get going?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say back.

Maybe this is what I needed. A night out with Theo yo work things out. Although Andrea may be mad about him keeping me "hostage" as she says I honestly don't mind. Yeah sure he could get in big trouble of we got caught but we aren't going to. I hope.

The whole ride home Theo keeps his right hand placed on my thigh and I don't move it. I probably should since two says ago I wanted no physical contact with anyone.

M.F.P.O.T.Y by cher Lloyd plays in the background as k song my little heart out because this song is my jam.

I was too focused on the song and laughing with Theo I hadn't noticed the person walking across the street.

"Theo!" I scream but the car had already collided with the innocent person.

I run out of the car and kneel down to the body and pull the good off and gasp. It's Ansel.

So sorry if that was short but hey it's an update and it's a good cliffhanger. Omg I got my drivers learners permit today and I drives around my block and nearly shit myself. Wish me luck on my journey:)
Sydney