Introduction

Hey guys so this is a new book, well the sequel for skin to skin.

Which will be based on Xavier and Annalisa's kids as stated in the description. I hope you guys will like it.

Fransico's POV

I love my life. I mean who wouldn't. Having sex with random girls each week. Who wouldn't enjoy my life.

Dad owns his own company now and I'm the only child so yeah I'm a little spoiled.

Oh fuck i forgot to tell you who I was. I'm Fransico Xander francis. I know don't ask me who gave that name to me cause i'd tell you i have no fucking idea. I'm 17 which means i don't obey rules. Nor do i like going to classes because they suck. The teachers are hot yes but my Dad told me he fucked them all so who am i to take what has already been used.

My best friend is Jacob, this really cool guy at school. And for your information I'm the leader of a gang called  SPIDER. We practically own the school cause everyone there bows down to use.

When i was 10 Dad and uncle Dylan brought me to a range where i was learned how to use my first gun.

But that was then now i own my own licensed fire arm and so does the guys. We only use it on special occasions though.

This one time i was at a restaurant and this pussy was talking to the waiter like she was his bitch. When he left for his car i followed him and shot him. She was really sweet and he was being an ass what else was i suppose to do talk to him like a normal person.

Jacob and I are closer than the other guys  so we mostly hang out but when i say hey the guys say whatz up.

Anyways back to the point. I was in my room because mom and Dad weren't home as yet so i called up one of the ladies i had put on hold for the recent week.

She came over and we talked about random stuff like what she enjoys doing and stuff. Ha....... Fuck you for thinking that. That shit is for babies. Guess what i did. I fucked her like a normal guy would.I was now masterbating in her mouth . What? she wanted to so who am i to say no.

Just as long as I know she has no diseases I'm down for that shit. I gripped her hair as she made circles around my baby boy with her tongue. She was fucking hot too.

She had amazing tits that i never fail to play with. Especially when they got hard and stiff.

She made sexy sounds as my dick hit the back of her throat pumping me in and out of her mouth like she owned that shit.

She kissed her way up my chest and I pushed her away when she came in my prohibited area guess? My face fuckers. She pouted but i don't give a shit.

"Bitch,  i just want to fuck you and that's it , no kissing involved, got it?". I said to her.

"Okay, but that's mean ". She says now sitting on top of me.

" Look don't you want me?". I asked her just to get her lady parts to kick back in.

"Yes of course i want you, you know that ".

" Then if you want me so bad, ride me and I will want you ". I lied.

She held onto my shoulders and I gripped her waist making things go faster.

" Moan for me ". I said to her and of course she did.

She was my favourite so far, but I'm not quit sure of her name though.

My room door bursted open and Dad walked in.

" Wow, that's my Son right there, you did it man, i knew you would soon tap that shit". Dad says about to walk over to where i was.

"Father your kinda interrupting something, do you mind ". I said gesturing to the door.

" No no no of course not ". He says closing the door while he was still in side.

" Father, you are suppose to to be on the other side ". I said stating the obvious.

" Oh yeah right ". He says opening the door again after giving the girl a wink.

My father i said shaking my head. I continued what i was doing until i made it to my ejaculation which the girl cleaned up for me with her tongue. She once again tried to kiss me and I ran her out. She called me names while crying but i know that by tomorrow she is going to want me again. But that's not in my bargain. After i do you that's it.

I have never gotten close to any girl, never. And I know that will never happen.

Oh yeah and I learned that word (ejaculation) from a dictionary i was reading last week. Kidding i don't read, what is reading by the way. I googled that shit, well technically not me some chick did it.

There's this chick at school that hates me with a passion but i still bug the living fuck out of her, dunno why but i just do.

After saying good bye to the girl i had fucked and told her to let herself out Dad came back to my room for me to give him the details.

I honestly don't know why but he just do every time i fuck a different girl. Mom hate it but Dad clearly enjoys it. She always says its because that's was the way he was.

She tells me everyday that i have everything for him. And that's true things i tell Dad i wont ever tell mom. Its just the way it is.

Hey guys how was the first chapter.

Please, please tell me you like fransico

I hope you enjoyed getting to meet him because he will we another Xavier. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please vote and comment if you want me to continue