Christmas

Hey guys i am so sorry to say this is the last of The Life Of Fransico. I am truly going to miss it especially Fransico.

LOL, Merry Christmas you guys and don't stop reading i have other books and I have new books coming out too.

I love you guys.

Fransico POV

"Any last words pussy?". 

"Fuck you".

"Well.... I would say I already fucked you but I would rephrase that with your mother".

"You wouldn't fucking dare".

"I did fucking dare because I already did it, walla". I said showing him the video of his mother sucking my dick.

"Your a dick you know that".

"Yeah I know and luckily I have one, a big one". I said laughing.

"I hope someone get the strength to stand up to you one day."

"Well, it seems to me like you won't be the one, Merry Christmas." I said then pop his head with my gun.

Well let me flashback what happened before all this bullshit. After Hazel and I went to the park together surprisingly this dude walked up to us and started flirting with her. He looked familiar to me and I remembered he was that guy from the other gang that threatened my crew and I fucked his mother to make it even.

She came on to me what was I suppose to do. Plus that was before I met Hazel by the way, you know what i mean.

But this douche made Hazel  uncomfortable so you know, I retaliated and make the discomfort go away. You know what I mean.

End of flashback.

Chrismas Dinner

"Who the fuck decorated this tree, it's a fucking mess!." Dad yelled from the living room.

"Well, I did and the kids love it, right Fransico. Mom said from the kitchen.

" What hell nah, if Santa was to visit this shit of a house he would flee before he drop his ass down that narrow chimney ". I said a Dad cracked up.

Hazel looked at me and I tried not to make eye contact with her.

"That's a good one son."

"You know it, plus, even the baby agrees." I said as Xavier Junior smiles in his little prom.

"Come here you little puffy teddy bear." I said removing him from his position and into my arms.

"Francis he is a baby for Christ sake not a teddy bear." Hazel said waking up to me.

"Well don't tell me your jealous of my little bro." I said to her with a smirk.

"What no, he is a baby and you - ."

"Shh, Hazel if you want my little junior here all you have to do is ask Xander for a little Francis ." Dad says wiggling his eye brows at me.

"Oh shut up Xavier." Mom said walking around with her apron around her waist.

"Oh come on. I'm sure you want a grand baby girl as much as i do, there is too many boy in this fucking family." He said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Xavier language there is a baby in the room." Mom said taking Xavier Junior from my hands.

"Sweetheart you know my little player is already accustom to my craziness. I practically preach them to him from he was in that gorgeous belly of yours." He says kissing her cheek.

"That's not fair he gets to learn them from he was in mom's stomach and I learn them after I came from it." I said with jealously.

"Oh Xander you want to go back up that vagina and I teach them to you.?" Dad asked.

"I'll pass thanks." I said laughing.

"Any ways, Where is the rest of the family, Hazel what time are your parents coming home.?" Mom asked.

"I'm not sure but I think they will be here soon, or perhaps for the dessert." She said with a smile.

"And Dylan and the rest are on there way." Dad said playing with Xavier.

"And mom, could you not call her Hazel, you know that's my style." I said as she rolling my eyes.

"You know that's the exact same way your father use to behave when we were back  in highschool, God you get everything from him." She said with her voice laced with annoyance.

"Well technically not everything, Xavier got some of it, he's practically jerking off in front of us." Dad says pointing to Xavier who was playing with the front of his dipper.

"Really now Xavier, Francis got most of your attitude, and he just can't say anything from his mouth that is not sexual." Hazel said looking me from the corner of her eyes.

"Well I can testify against that he got that from his mother." Dad said with his arms in the air as if he surrender.

"No he did not, stop passing your wild nasty actions onto me, you know I was the quiet little lamb back in highschool until you corrupted me." Mom protested rocking Xavier side to side.

"But at least you did stand up to those fuckers called parents, I mean they were awful."

"You mean grandma and grandpa.?" I asked out of suspense.

"Yeah, them. Let me tell you the history, or let me just cut it short, my mother and father were bad asses, they use to fuck on each other each and every day with different people, when I some how discovered your mother, my wife, my father banned the shit of of her mother, and to get back at him my mother banned her father so there was a lot of confusion there. That's why your grandmother is east and your grandfather is west, well at least on her side, you know my father still fuck the shit of my mother. " Dad says.

" But -. "Mom started but stopped when the front door swung open revealing Dylan, grandma, grandpa, Aiden, Cameron , Simon practically all of dad's friends, not to mention my gang members.

" Wow fuck you all came on the same horse or something. "I said popping their fist.

" Well actually, the same pussy, I don't do asses. " Grandpa said.

" That's not what you said last night. " Grandma spoke up hitting his arm.

" Okay, we so don't want to know about your gross meet ups in different directions on the map." Hazel says.

"Well, not exactly a map, more like globe, you know round at the top and  - ."

"Dylan nice to see you too." Hazel said cutting him off.

"Wow, your still flat in the stomach I'm surprised Xander didn't implant a little -."

"Okay, shut the fuck up." I said as Cameron snapped his mouth shut.

Hey guys

So i didn't know hat the hell to write until I came up with this. The next chapter however will be only about Annakaye and Annalisa.

Not that fun I know Xavier, Fransico and Xavier Junior will not be in it sadly they are going out on a man's trip.

Have fun, ill update soon.

Please vote and comment