Hot Stuff

Hey guys. I hope you are enjoying the new sequel.

I'm trying my best to make it exciting like skin to skin because we all know how that went with Xavier.

Fransico's POV

So we have this stupid assignment that i was forced to do because if i fail one more class i wont be playing on the football team. Oh yeah i joined that sport , why because Dad said i should participate, yeah my father.

Anyways the assignment was to go to your parents work place for a day and then write a summary of it, so i went to dad's work place. Mom volunteered to write it for me so i just went either way and check out some ladies. Know what u mean.

I spin on the chair in his office as i watch him made calls to various companies.

"Hey Dad need any help? ". I asked

" Yeah sure, how about you....... Wait you were being sarcastic ". Dad says finally understanding who I am.

" Good thinking ". I said tapping on my phone.

A knock echoed at the door and a girl came into view. " Am..... Xavier your father is asking if you can go to Rock Bay this weekend ". A lady said from the door.

" Sure tell him yes, absolutely ". I answered for Dad.

She looked at him and Dad looked at me. I smiled and he looked back at the lady.

" Yeah sure ". Dad says.

She left the office and I walk over to Dad's desk. By walk i mean role using the chair with the wheels.

" So she is your assistant huh?". I asked dad

"Yeah so what?". He through back a question.

"Have you fucked her? ".

" Yes. why? ".

" just checking ". I said and he gave me a look.

" I didn't say i was good in highschool you know ".

" You fucked her when you were still in highschool ".

" Oh son, you have a lot to learn, enjoy your highschool, unless your sperm count will get low and i want my grand babies the day you graduate ". He says pointing a finger at me.

" Wow dad, jeez, i do fuck girls but why would i want a child, they're just so stupid and reckless". I inform him.

"Oh so now your describing yourself". He says.

"I was not reckless and stupid ".

He looked at me blankly then burst out into laughter. " Wait, did you just say 'WAS NOT', you seriously need to look a mirror, one that reflects ". He says.

" Dad, for your information every mirror reflects, and i learn from the best ". I said look at him as he stops laughing.

" Whatever, when i was your age i had fucking sense ".

" Dad if you claim to be sensible, what are senses?".

"What are what? ".

" What are senses?". I said again to make it more clear.

"Um..... You know ".

" No i don't know ".

" Come on, what am i sending you to school for ". He says avoiding the question

" Yeah but I'm asking you ".

" Fine, senses, ugh, are valuable things ".

" Like? ".

" Fuck you ".

" Yeah thanks dad".

"Any time".

So am i going with you guys to Rock Bay?".  I asked Dad hitting his shoulder.

"Seriously, oh let me think about it, no ". He says.

" Ha ha very funny, if your going to uncle Dylan's house for the weekend with mom I'm going". I said pumping my index finger at his chest.

"Dude don't say uncle it makes you sound respectful, and of course your coming man, there will be lots of chicks there, food, and excitement how can you not come ". He says giving me a high five.

That's what i thought.

" So how about lunch now?". I asked him.

"Its like 9 o clock".

"So, your the boss right?".

"Well technically.......... ... ".

" I take that as a yes, lunch it is ". I said walking over to the safe where he keeps his money opening it with ease.

" Wait a minute how do you know the password? ". Dad asked.

" Hello I'm smart dah ". I said shrugging my shoulders

Just kidding i know it because its my name. Ha, I'm so smart.

" Yeah right in your fucking dreams pretty boy ". He says.

" Oh my gosh Dad, that's bad your not suppose to say the words like fucking its.............. bad ". I said to him holding my chest.

" Oh really so if you fuck with me and you hear me say something like I'm going to fuck you up more than you have never being fucked, you know its something bad . He says with a smile.

"Yeah fuck, thanks Dad, that was a very fucked up speech but fucking good ". I said as we both walked to the door.

" That's the spirit son ". He says.

We both walked over to the nearest restaurant that was right next to our building. From what dad told me it sold good food and has good chicks so i wanted to check it out for myself and especially the chick part.

We sat by the table near the window and waited for a waiter to come to us.

  "What can i get you guys". A waiter came up to us after she has being eye balling me ever since i walked in.

"You can get me a burger and fries". Dad tells her checking out her ass while i was checking out her boobs.

Like father like son.

"And for you?". She asked purposefully brushing her hips against my hands.

"Same ". I told her as i slip my napkin off the table. I reach down to fetch it and run my index finger up her legs while coming up.

" Mm....... Yeah sure, ill be right back". She says giving me a look then straighten her uniform that i wanted to rip off her.

She left and dad gave me a look of approval.

"That was great son, stimulating your waitress like a pro ".

" Like a pro huh ". I said shaking my head with a smirk.

" Yeah i taught you right, you have to fuck her". Dad says leaning over the table.

"Here?".

"Where else son, show me you can do it ". He says.

" Okay i will , just after I'm finish eating ". I said as she brought the food to the table.

She dropped a paper on my legs while fixing my napkin and i took it up to read it as dad stole it from my hand.

" Ohhhh". He says covering his mouth.

"What does it say? ". I asked him curious

He showed it to me and i shook my head.

It said meet me at the back when your finish, i have something for you.

Hey guys how was this chapter.

Please vote and comment