Birthday

Hey guys. I hope you are loving this book. I stayed up all night to finish it.

Rihanna - Birthday cake

Annakaye's POV

" How did you know its my birthday?"  Francis asked out of stupidity.

"I don't know maybe because I'm your girlfriend ." I replied with a smirk.

"I don't even know your birthday or when you lost your virginity or when you - . "

" Francis, shut up, wait you don't know my birthday?. "

" Well yes I do. "

" Tell me. "

" Tell you what?."  He asked looking everywhere else but at me.

" Tell me when is my birthday. "

" You know, that day when it's the day of that day. " He says looking around the hotel room.

" Fransico!"

" Okay July 12. How can I forget your my girlfriend and you will kill me if I do. "

"There is only one thing I'll kill you with."

"Wow why do you always have to make things about sex? "

"I don't know, but all you have to do is ask."

"Who the fuck are you and what did you do with Hazel! " He yelled.

"I don't know, I locked her in a donjon and revealed her twin that is exactly like you."

"What I am nothing like that?"

"Wow Francis what I said was the exact same line you said when we were making  the deal in my room."

"Well I don't remember it so that simply means I didn't said it."

"Oh no you didn't just accuse me of lying." I said and jumped at him. He dropped to the bed as I used the pillow to beat his face.

"Okay fine I admit I said it, how can i forget that, you were all horny and acting strange but now my little cat is out of the bag and is riding me monstrously like a crazy person in rehab."

" Did you just call me crazy?"  She says unbuttoning my shirt.

"Yes I did what are you gonna do about it?"  He mocked as I pushed his shirt away and roam my hands over his chest like a run way.

"I am going to damage you that's what I'm going to do." I said kissing my neck.

His twin bother was happy to see me and was knocking on the door to enter the act which is when I jumped off him laughing.

"Oh no your not gonna leave me like this." He said knowing me too well.

"Happy birthday baby." I said running of to the bathroom.

"You better not run from me you sexy little piece of cake!" He yelled running after me.

"Try to catch me, you horny piece of sandwich." I shouted giggling out of control.

As I made it to the door he grabbed me.

"Got you!, now your gonna finish what you started, you sexy teddy bear." He growled like a butcher.

" No I'm not you hopeless styling jell." I cursed.

"What?"

"I don't know what I'm saying I thought you were just making up names." I said as he throw me to the bed.

Before he could get over me I was off the bed and running again.

"You get back here!"  He says chasing after me.

********************

" Okay you two really need to stop being so clingy." Jacob said as I kiss Francis happy birthday after he cut his cake and we spilt it in our mouths.

"Who is being clingy?" I asked him.

"Both of you." He said walking to the fridge since we had went back to Francis ' house.

"And you need to stop stealing things from my fridge." Xavier said putting a lock on the door.

"Come on man, I'm hungry."

"Am, last time I checked this was not a restaurant." Francis says.

"But -."

"You can stay for dinner!" Lisa yelled from Xavier junior 's room.

"That's what I thought." Jacob boosted.

"Seriously dude you need to get hobbies." Francis says looking up from the cake.

"I do have hobbies, eat, sleep and shit."

"Man that's a lot." Liam says cutting a slice of Fransico's cake.

"Bitch get your own." Francis says a smack his hand.

"You have to share this man."

"Yes with my girlfriend not you bitches." Francis snapped snaking his arm around my waist.

"Ouch that was harsh, you hurt my feeling right there." Liam saying holding his chest.

"Shut up and stuff your face." Jace said looking up from his game of clash of clans with Ryan. Yes he's still around.

"You have never gave a better advise." Liam says and stuff the piece of cake in his mouth. "Happy birthday man." He says through his full mouth.

"Aww thanks sweetheart your kind enough to wish me a happy birthday after you ate my cake." France say and through a spoon at him.

Hey guys.

So Hazel has officially gone cray. Dwl

Please vote and comment