Camp (Day One)

Hey guys how are you liking my updates. I personally love Fransico, so all a y'all who want him, he is TAKEN.

Fransico's POV

Finally we arrived at the camping site. It felt like hours being in that freaking bus with arguing annoying teenagers.

But when we departed the bus they stop their yelling about how their asses where on fire and they were tired of traveling, when were they going to arrive at the stupid camp. Yeah so they were pretty annoying.
And worse, that person yelling was me.

Annoying right.

"Omg they have, water slides, skateboarding, hiking, skeet shooting,scuba diving, hunting, horse back riding, canoeing, archery, fishing, zumba fitness, couples massage etc.................. ". Hazel squealed as she read the sign which contained the events to be expected.

"Fun right ". I said to her wiggling my eye brows. The guys were standing a mere distant away from us and they too were busy looking at the place.

" So much fun, so Mrs Stewart where are we going to put our stuff?". She asked and guess what she said we will be placed in groups.

We listened, i mean Hazel listened and poke me when i was flirting with some chick.

"What? ". I asked now looking at her.

" We are sharing rooms with, guess who, Jace and Ginger ". She says angrily.

" And is that so bad?". I asked her. It wasn't all that much of a big deal for me because i slept with Ginger before but she doesn't know that so i advice you to be quiet.

"It is, he's going to annoy me and......... ".

" Relax, you will have me ". I said to her touching her shoulder.

" Fine, but if he tries anything i will............".

" Hey Kaye, just cant stay away from me can you". Jace says walking over to where we stood. "I will get you back and you know it, i don't care about your sister, i took her virginity and now i want to take yours". He says reaching out to brush Hazel's hair back from her face.

The guys were now standing beside me and Hazel was holding onto my arm.

"I don't think so ". I said grabbing his arm." Hazel is with me now and if you threaten her you threaten me and that is something you don't want to do, remember". I said pointing at his scars from the torturing Liam and i had given to him.

"I......... I'm not afraid of you, and........... I'm not afraid of what you can do either, she belongs with me and you or anyone else wont stop me from getting her . He says but you could recognize the fair in his voice.

"Are you sure about that ". I said looking at him from the side with threatening eyes.

" I'm not scared of you, you think that because your father is rich and you have a rifle🔫 and your little gang you can beat up whom ever you want, well your gonna have a hard time with this one ".

" No i wont,  i may have my rifle🔫, but i was trained how to use it, i believe that one shot between your eyes will do, don't you think, or would you prefer i give you 17 shots, you decide, you leave Hazel the fuck alone or each time you think about messing with her i will always be there with my rifle🔫 over your head". I threaten.