School

Hey guys so how did you like the first chapter.

I for one i love fransico i don't know about you 

Fransico's POV

I hate school with a passion. Its so fucking lame and boring. I don't know how people learn in this place.

The only reason i went sometimes is to hang out with the guys and give trouble.

As i came from my car which i parked right beside Jacob's s in our specific parking space Liam pulled up with his girlfriend.

He is the only one with a girlfriend in the gang and they have been seeing each other from like the 5th grade. Ryan, Jacob and I are the players and since lately Kevin has been moving away from girls like he's gay or something. Not a problem with that, it doesn't matters what he is, just don't bring that shit to me.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm so mad at you right now, you fucked a girl last night and didn't even bother to share with me ". Jacob says like a chick.

" Oh I'm sorry baby, but she wasn't that good, she always tried to violate the prohibited borders". I said to him as we both laughed.

"Hey players whats up ". Liam says walking over to us one of his hands dropped over his girlfriend.

I even hate to say that words. Its so fucking clingy.

Just then we started to talk about shit that happened over our weekend when i saw my favourite person in the world.

Anna Kaye. The girl i told you hated my guts. I don't know how i remember her name, maybe its because its a regular routine to call her name just to pick on her.

She was wearing a piece of clothes which looked old and worn out like it has seen better days. Just kidding, she was wearing a tank top with short shorts and heels. She looked hot but I'm not going to say that to her.

"Hey Anna mind if i borrow your trash bag i left my expensive one back home! ". I shouted from across the parking lot.
She glared at me and the guys and I laugh.

We waited for Kevin and Ryan to arrive before we even thought about walking over on the school which is our regular thing to do.

One time we were caught smoking and they called Dad, which wasn't a good idea. Dad was like 'Son smoking kill that's why I'm saving money for your Funeral'. And then he took the weed from me and smoke it him self.

Their was this other time i was in the hall and Miss English teacher was walking by don't know her fucking name don't ask and she was in this very short skirt.  Walking by the boys flashing her ass like she was in need of a touch and so when she reached to me she wink and I grabbed her ass, what else was i suppose to do, I'm a normal guy right?

Yeah of course i am.

But Dad say its because when i was five and mom have employed a nanny to watch me while they were going to work.

She always wear revealing clothes that showed up everything. Sometimes she didn't even wear panties and of course i took advantage of that when she bend over.

When i became 12 the hot maids wouldn't get a break because i was always trying to finger them.

What, don't judge me fuckers Dad made me do it. He use to sit with me and make me watch porn videos just to see what sex was like. And so i became a sex addict and start making my own.

Just kidding, but sometimes i do video some of the girls i fuck..

But back to the point the guys came and we walked over on the school. And of course we were early. Fuck you we were late, so what we all had the same class which means we behaved like normal teens and listen what the teacher had to say.

When we walked in and she asked where we were coming from we said we were busy having a three some in the schools bathroom.

What???? she asked

But of course we were early according to our time. But if you think we were late based on your time. Fuck you for thinking that. We practically had a face off in drama class. Dancing with the girls and my favourite are the ones in short skirts cause most times they ain't wearing under wear. And because everyone wants to fuck me they dance with me and my dancing is basically going into one corner and pretend to be dancing on her butt but really I'm fucking her.

Slapping her ass which makes her yell the lyrics of the song we were dancing to.

But that was a lot of drama in drama class.

As of math we had a lady teacher who is hot as fuck and I'm going to fuck her one day because Dad haven't met her before.

Anna Kaye and I shared one class and we both got detention. She was fucking me with her eyes and I asked her if she wanted me to make it quick and just fuck her to make it easier.

What??????? I'm a guy. What else should i think about. School. Fuck that

Hey guys how was the second chapter

Please tell me your enjoying fransico

I love him

Please vote and comment