Get It Together

Hey guys so how was the last chapter. I truly enjoyed it. Now this may be m... My l... last u.. Update in a while because my father threatened to t... Take...... A...Away m....my baby (phone) 😰😨😨😩😧😰😧😰

I don't know what I'm gonna do. I mean i cant live without wattpad, i cant live without Fransico, i cant live with my books. I am gonna die. For those who know me well i want a pink and purple casket to be buried in. Please

I am seriously gonna die. He says i am not doing so 'well' in school and blah blah blah so he is going to take away a mass of my life. 😰😢😨😩😧😱😱 please cry with me.

Fransico's POV

I don't know what happened but yesterday Hazel was so fucking moody. I mean, i don't know if it was her period or mensuration (big word) or whatever the fuck it was but all i know it really got to me.

I never apologize to anyone. But my fucking hands decided to write S... So.... Sorry on a paper yesterday. I mean fuck you fucking hands i told you i didn't want to ever say that fucking stupid fucked up word but you had to make me say it didn't you..

Well fuck you!!! I screamed at my hands as i hit the boxing bag.

Fuck

I am literally turning into a big pussy that niggers suck for a living. You know, those wet sappy ones. Yeah

Fuck!! I screamed again.

I was sweating like crazy as i beat the shit out of the bag. She got angry, she literally got angry at me. She said i was a pain in everyone's ass. I mean ew who wants to be in someone's ass. That's just some fucking messed up shit.

I took off my sweaty shirt, and punched the bag a couple more times with more speed.

Plus she ignored me.

When she came to give me my homework back she gave it to mom.

I mean what did i do to her.

Why would she ignore me.

Then again i don't fucking care!

So why the fuck are you thinking about it! My mind screamed back

Because..... Because i.... I.....

I what you have no fucking answer you stuttering bitch, your just a womanizer, a prostititue, your just a play boy as Annakaye said! My mind yelled.

I am not a play boy, I'm a player! I growled angrily punching the bag harder.

And then she went ahead and said i shouldn't call her Hazel i should call her Annakaye. I already told her that i didn't want to call her that.

All this fucking shit is really fucking getting to me

I pushed the bag away and kicked over some shit that was in the way and stormed up to my room.

My head was killing me. Since mom and dad were at work i decided to call that chick dad had set me up on.

She came over and we just got to banging. I tried using her to clear my head but nothing worked. Since she liked it rough it wasn't a problem to her, but for my it was. I just felt guilty deep inside. I tried fucking her harder but nothing. It wasn't like me to feel that way.

I just quit it and sent her back home. I sat by my bed in my underpants as i face palmed my self.

This wasn't like me. I fuck and then leave i remind myself.