Surprise

Hwy guys i hope you enjoyed the last update. See Fransico is not as cold as his ass of a father Xavier. Nevertheless i love you them both.

Annakaye's POV

I dropped forward on my bed after Fransico was kind enough to drop me home. I screaming in my pillow as i hear a loud noise coming from the room next door to mine. Seriously come on i just moved here.

I got up from the bed and stalk to the window where i jumped at the realization of my neighbour.

Wait?????

What??????

Can't be

Fransico's not my neighbour. Oh man can this day get any worst.

I slid my curtain to the side and pushed the window up so i could yell at him tell  turn the noise down.

"Hey Francis! ". I yelled as he pace around his room.

I called a second time when his head snapped up to meet the person who had called him.

" Hey puff ball ". He answered.

" Don't call me that ". I said hating the nick name.

" So then what should i call you? ". He asked.

" Call me Anna ". I told him and he made a frown.

" Most people call you that, i want the name i give you to stand out, which is going to to make us both special, whats your middle name ". He asked.

" Aren't you full of questions? ". I said to him.

" Yeah because i saved your life, what is your middle name?". He asking again.

"Its.......... Hazel ".

" Well and your last name is Grace right? ". He asked again.

" Yeah, why".

"Nothing Hazel Grace, why did you yell my name so the entire neighbourhood could hear again?". He asked when i was busy staring out of space.

"Oh i want to tell you to turn down the music ".

" Why?".

"Am...... I don't know......... because its disturbing me!".

" Okay........ Hazel Grace ". He says and i watched as he walked over to his music box, instead of turning it down he turned it up.

" Francis i said turn it down!".

"What? ". He asked like a deaf person.

" Turn the music down! ". I yelled as he turn it up more.

I placed my hands on my hips and just looked at him for a split second and then slam my window shut.

I cant believe this ass hole is going to be my neighbour. I know he helped me today but that doesn't change anything. He's still an asshole and no matter how i try to be nice its like he just take it as fun to make my life a living hell.

I just cant stand him sometimes. The reason my parents had to move was because of work. This neighbourhood is closer to their work place so it would be easier.

I don't have a car and i don't know how to drive. Yeah i know I'm like the only highschool girl with this life. But, i like it, it gives you more time to just enjoy being in highschool. Well not anymore actually. Since Jace and i broke up and i will never talk to my sister again. If he sees me on the school what happened today is going to replay in a more deadly way.