A Girls Day + The Unforgettable Date

Hey guys, how was the last chapter. Yeah I am back in the spirit of writing thanks to gave me brilliant ideas.

This chapter is dedicated to.

*****Jeremih _ I think of you. Ft. Chris Brown, Big Sean ******

Annakaye's POV

"So Anna what a coincidence that we both have similar first names, and we have both changed the life's of two players?." Lisa questioned as we sat on the bench near the beach.

"To be honest I don't know." I said giggling lightly 

"How did you met Xander.?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I knew him as the player aka asshole because everyday he would piss me off and annoy my guts." I said looking out at the beautiful view of the kids playing in the sand. "How did you meet Xavier.?" I throw back a question.

"Well back in highschool you had options, either you were a nerd, a slut, or a whore. I was one of the nerds which means I didn't talk much. On afternoon I was in the parking lot when I felt a pair of eyes on me, when I looked it was him. They somehow made this bet to sleep with a nerd and not fall but some how he eventually did. " She said with a chuckle.

" That's cute, when I first moved here, I didn't know he was going to be my neighbour until an incident at school and my ex boyfriend bet me up and Francis defended me, took me to the nurse and then brought me home, he then went to his room turned his radio on and turned it up extra loud, I told him to turn it down but he only turned it up, after he used a ladder to come into my room, bought me chocolate and stole my underwear saying to was a trade. "

" That's Xander. Xavier didn't really do any of that. Of course he beat up a lot of guys for me, and he lost to the bet, but he and my brother Aiden were really close, I figured that's when he fell for me. He is a really great husband now though and he makes me happy. I would trade for no other."

"I can see that, plus he takes you out like every Friday night like you two are still in highschool and have to go on dates, speaking of date Fransico is taking me out this Friday, can we go to the mall."

"Okay, but only if I'm buying your outfit."

"Okay then it's a deal." I said and we both got up and head to the mall.

*******************

The unforgettable date

****** If this isn't love ****** Jennifer Hudson.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." Lisa said as she made the finishing touches to my hair.

"Oh em gee, I look hot, shit this isn't me, i love it." I exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait until you put the dress on, Xander is going to be crawling at your feet trust me." she bragged.

*******************

Fransico's POV

****** French Montana - Unforgettable. Ft. Swae Lee*****

" She is going to be crawling at your feet trust me, you look like me on my first date." dad said as I fixed my bow tie.

"No i don't, I'm hotter and way sexier."

"Shut up."

"Thanks for doing this Dad."

"Wait, what is that, a thanks right there, wow, she really got to your head man she deserves a......."

"Shut up dad."