Chapter 18

Hey guys i hide and write this chapter because i missed writing already for so long. I mean its being 6 days since i have wrote a chapter. 😩😱😧😰. Its sad.

Anyways let me get this chapter out which has been riding my back for days.

Fransico's POV

I finally got away from everything. And i mean everything. The guys, Hazel, my parents. Everyone. I was staying at Saint Mares Hotel for the night, i didn't want to face any of that drama tonight.

And since Cameron owns this hotel the night was free. I think i might stay a little longer too.

I was on the extremely top floor of the 30 story building, looking down at the now bright lights of the cars and other various light that lit the city.

Everything was just so peaceful.  I tried not to think about what happened with the guys but it still keeps coming back to me. For the first time in my life i put a girl over my friends. And for the first time i actually felt, what is that word when you don't want anyone else with one particular person, or you just get this feeling to kill when they are in the arms of someone else.

What is it am.......... J..... Je....... Jealous

Hell no, i cant be. How can i????

I don't even l..... like her

How can i be j....... Jealous of Ryan????

A pin came in on my phone and surprisingly i hurried to get it for some reason.

I looked at the number and saw it was mom. She was worried as usual, wondering where i am.

I replied to her message telling her i wont be coming home until X time.

I walk back to my room seeing that it was getting late and dropped in my bed. Tomorrow is school but i didn't feel like attending. I gaze up in the ceiling thinking about all the fucked up things that i did today as i twist and turn to try and push her out of my head.

I hissed and cursed my self at being and idiot and making a fool out of my fucking self.

I tried to forget and relax once more until my eyes gave out and i fell asleep.

************** *

Annakaye's POV

I have no idea what happened today with Francis, i mean it was an accident.

********Flashback********

Okay so i was home doing nothing when Ryan called saying they were going to the river i should come. Feeling disappointed a little because i thought if they were going maybe Francis would call to tell me.

I went either way but he wasn't there. Francis wasn't there. The guys said they called him but they didn't get a reply. They left him messages but nothing.

Something shifted in me and for some reason i was a little worried.

From the time he came with his homework and i lashed out on him and he apologized i haven't seen him since for him to explain.

And now this. It was like he was jealous or something.

Ryan was his friend and we were talking about his ex girlfriends and how long he and Francis had been friends when he stopped talking and he kissed me. Like on the lips.

He didn't pull away because someone did it for him. I looked to see that Francis was now here and he was punching Ryan painfully in the face.

I screamed for him to stop but nothing, he ignored me and continued punching him. I was going to try and part them but Jacob held me back.

And then he asked Francis what was wrong and he lashed out. What i noticed is that when i asked him he only looked at me like he was fighting to contain his true words.

He looked confused more than ever and then he answered stutteringly like he didn't know what to say.

He ran back to his car i suppose and i ran over to Ryan asking him if he was okay. I watched as Ryan and Jacob shared glares and then they were all looking at me.

I wanted to ask what it was about but i didn't. 

They just quit the day and Kevin drove me home. Its was after 9 and Xavier was outside on his porch.

"Hey Annakaye have you seen Fransico?". Was what he asked when i came from Kevin's car.

" Um..... N... No. Huh...... We were at the river then an incident occurred and he ran off ". I said to him briefly.

" Care to have a seat and tell me about all that incident ". He says curious.

" Well..... I...... I uh..... sorta have school tomorrow so i.......".

"I wont keep you long ". He tells me.

I walk up to the porch and sat in one of the arm chairs and i told him about what happened since the time with Fransico's homework and the short time he came to the river. Without even saying another word he got up and said i could go home.

I watched as he and his body guard enter the car and drove off.

I walk back to my house and surprisingly i was the only one home. Exception there was a note on the stairs visible so i could see it. It read that 'We will be back by midnight, love, mom'.

Since hours was flying i went to my room and took a shower. I stared up at the ceiling as i twist and turn to try and forget about him.

I mean why did he behave the way he did?????

I have never seen him in that state before.

What caused him to lash out????

What am i missing??????

Hey guys, so since its Saturday, i decided to update. Which i suppose everyone have been waiting for.

I hope you like it.

Now questions: Why do you think Xavier walked away from her???????

Why cant they just stop thinking about each other?????

Why cant he just say he was jealous?????

What do you think will happen next?????

Love you guys please vote and comment