Best Graduation Present Ever

So sad to say this is the last chapter I know I will miss Fransico and Annakaye dearly. But my 2018 books need to begin.

Tyga - Tequila Kisses

Fransico's POV

"Okay bitches the life of highschool is officially over and now its time for our dicks to sweat and our pussies to start on the real work for the next step of our lives. So as your home coming king I say to you, use protection not that some of you need it because you already have disease written all over your faces but just for safety, good luck guys and don't tell anyone I told you to become prostititues ladies because that's all some of you will become, happy future." I shouted as the graduated clapped me.

Yes I was their king.

I walk from the stage and went to my girlfriend who welcomed me with open arms.

" That was awesome. " She whispered in my ear with a smile.

" Not as awesome as you. " I said planting a firm kiss on her lips.

*********************

"Oh shit you didn't have to do this Dad." I said stepping on the dock.

"What I had to, it's a part of your graduation present." He says.

"Trust me this is awesome, what's the other part of it?"  I asked him as he looked at mom and Xavier junior then at Hazel who was now blushing. "What is it?" I asked them.

"I don't know don't look at me." Mom says walking along with the crowd to board the cruise ship.

"Don't look at me either." Dad says.

My gaze then locked with Hazel's and she smiled.

" It's not time as yet, ill tell you later." She says walking away from me.

"Oh. No your not gonna play that game, I want to know." I said jogging to catch her up.

"Nope, you'll know later." She says and ran off.

I chase after her and she giggled and ran up the steps.

"Guys come on you're in public stop being so childish!" Dad called out.

"Wow, is that really come from a child!"  I called back.

******************

****Usher - Dive ****

"Okay for heavens sake I only have so much patience tell me already." I said in frustration as mom and dad fed Xavier.

"Hazel are you gonna do the honors or shall I?" Dad said putting him in the spoon of beans in Xavier's mouth.

"No its her moment she should do it." Mom says.

"But if she wants help then I don't see why I can't - ."

"Shut up and give her the moment." Mom says.

"Francis, I'm pregnant." Hazel said not looking at me.

"Wha.... What was that?" I asked making sure I heard clearly.

"She is pregnant ask her who the father is, that's what I asked her mom when she told me she was pregnant with you." Dad says.

I looked at Hazel and she glared at me.

"I dare you." she says evilly.

"Damn what crawl up your panties."

"You."

"Gross come on guys your still at the table and underage child are around." Mom says as Dad cover both his ears and pout like a child.

"Dad, Mom was actually talking about Xavier." I said stating the obvious.

"But I'm Xavier too."

"Xavier Junior, as in the baby." Hazel says shaking her head.

"I'm in love with you." I said aloud as she swiveled her head around to face me.

A smile tugged on her face causing her cheeks to turn red.

"Well, I think I'm in love with you too." She says wrapping her arms around my shoulder.

"You think, you know you totally want me."

"Well - ."

"Shut up and kiss me." I said and roughly pull her to me.

I heard multiple clicks as Dad snapped  pictures of our scene.

"Well I didn't know this was a fashion show where people - ."

"Shh, shut up and kiss me." Hazel said and pulled me to her.

Well I guess I have to now admit that I have influenced her.

"Wait what are we going to name him?" I asked her breaking the kiss.

"How are you so sure the baby will be a him?" Mom asked.

I looked at dad and he just laughed.

"Oh yeah it's totally a him." Dad says.

"How, what are you guys not telling us?"  Hazel questioned.

"Well you know the phrase you want a boy you go rough." I said and knocked my fist against dad's own.

"That is so not true."

"Okay but in our logics that's true."

"Wow, I can write a book about you too."

"Yeah and when you do make sure to include lots of sex."

"Yeah I'll just add it to the ending of both your names." Hazel says laughing.

I kiss her lips as Dad kiss mom.

"Aw don't worry baby Xavier soon you will have plenty of girls to kiss." dad says rubbing his head.

****************

16 years after

Xavier Junior's  POV

" Oh my gosh that's my son right there, you totally fucked her I'm so proud of you man! " Dad yelled as he stood at my room door. " Hey Francis he did it!" He called.

"Oh shit, you fucked your principals wife I'm proud of you man." Francis my older brother says walking over to bed and high five me.

I tell you the thing I do to enjoy life.

Hey guys so this is goodbye. 😂😂😂😂😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

I loved this book and I love the way it ended. Tell me you do too.

I enjoyed writing this book trust me.

Please vote and comment