Seducing

Hey guys how was the last chapter. I honestly hope you are enjoying it so far.

Don't forget Fransico is mine, Xavier is mine. Love you guys.

Fransico's POV

"Oh Fransico you sure we cant, you know, help you with anything? ". Two girls asked as i prepared to change for football practice.

" You know what come to think of it i do need some help in my lower area in the bathroom ". I said to them.

" Why don't you show us before you head off to practice ". One of them said walking up to me.

" I'd be happy to ". I said as they both followed me to the bathroom.

Closing the doors they attacked me. I lift one of them to the counter and pulled away my clothes slipping on the condom i took from my condom bag. Yeah never know when your gonna get some so better be prepared.

" Oh Fransico you don't know how much i........ We need you ". The blonde says.

I pulled her to me while i use my fingers to stimulate the other girl's clitoris as she undo her clothes . Twisting her feet in different directions as i plunge into the other. Having a three some in the schools bathroom was so fucking awesome. They cried out my sex name "Jesus"  as i handle them roughly.

I gripped their breast and they moan in pleasure as i lift the blonde from the counter and replace her position with her friend. One legs on my shoulder as i beat her with my hard stiff cock as she scream and cry while her other friend kisses her lips.

That's just fucking gross their lesbians. Well i don't care cause i never kissed them. Its enticing to watch though. Grabbing her roughly i spin her around getting a hold of her hair and beat her wickedly. Pushing all 7 inches of me into her.

Slapping her ass for the fun of it as she stimulate the blonde's G - area with her tongue.

********************

Putting my clothes on they look at me in awe.

"Did you guys enjoy yourselves? ". I asked them as they paused while putting their bra on.

" Of course we did, unless you didn't?". They asked

" No no no i did enjoy myself, you guys are like the best i ever had ". Which was a fucking lie. I have had better just to make them think that.

I'm a pussy i know took it from dad.

" Maybe some other time, Fransico ". They both said together .

" Yeah okay ". I said and throw my T-shirt over my head on the way out.

I open the door and closed my locker as i ran out on court. Annakaye was on the tracks team so i know would see her their practicing in her short shorts and track blouse. Not that i am watching her but she is just there what's there not to look.

But she is not that attractive though so i don't look at her that way ew.

Even though she hates me, she always let her eyes travel to my direction and then she pretends not to see me which is hard because I'm always throwing things at her to irritate her.

"Hey puff ball might need to take it easy on those sprints because i don't want you burned out tonight! ". I yelled in her direction.

The guys laugh as i track over to her and she gave me one of her glares.

" What, you looking for something? , oh right you already found it right here ". I said spinning on my tippy toes.

" Oh please get a hold of your self not all girls want to see whats in your little pants". She snorted.

"Ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!! ". The guys gave out.

" Okay, okay, i have to admit, not all girls want to, but the ones who don't are fucking dreaming about me". I said to her turning my big finger at her and looking to the side.

"Yeah right you wish pretty boy, there are plenty fishes in the sea and a lot of good nets to catch them, most nets dig you but they always end up through you away for someone else to use ". She said folding her arm over her breast.

" Ha, you got it all wrong baby, no one uses the most handsome Fransico Francis, i use them so its either you take what you get or you leave it ". I said with a smirk.

" All these bitches who are chasing after you, is because they don't know better, cause if they did, they would see that you are a scared little spoil brat who always gets what he wants because dummies always worship his feet ".

" So whats your point?". I asked knowing she was stating the obvious.

"My point is your a coward ". She says with a nasty look before she ran off.

" Yeah who is the coward now, run, run little puff ball the wolf is coming!".  I yelled laughing.

Good things she wasn't my next door neighbour unless it would be hell. Because i notice the house next door to me is renovating like soon we will be having new neighbours. I hope its a really hot chick who i will be able to bang from time to time.

Hey guys

So.............. Sorry for the late update. I have been super busy lately. I haven't had the time. But i hope you like this chapter. And because it has been a while i will be giving extra chapters.

Do you believe that fransico and Annakaye is always like that. Well the drama is just getting started. You will find out further down who the new renovating house will belong to.

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you think will happen. About the new neighbour, and if they always fight like five year olds.