Deal??????

Hey guys how was as the last chapter. Did you guys like it.

I truly hope you are enjoying Fransico so far.

Fransico's POV

Yeah so i took her underwear. It was right there and quit hard not to see it in her unpacked box. I hide it in my room a place no one but me would find it. Don't know why i took it but it sorta looked attractive, okay whatever it was, so what.

I was in my room not feeling the courage to get up since today was Saturday i could sleep until mid day if i want but i decided against it. I got up off my lazy ass and went to the bathroom to take a shower but on my way i looked across to see my neighbour in nothing but her towel. My mouth dropped at the sight of her skin and her body features. I couldn't take my eyes off it, i didn't want to.

She sat on her bed where i could still see her as she put her underwear on. Jesus only if she was pretty, not that she isn't but.......... When did this conversation reach to this point.

Wait

I'm talking to myself

Her legs parted and i just imagine me in between them. Removing the towel i saw her perfectly shaped breast as she pinned her bra. Tempting to just take advantage of the situation i was about to say something when her room door flung open revealing a woman who was maybe her Mother but also looked like her sister but smoking hot.

She looked across but i hid behind the curtain before i was caught red handed. I was breathing heavily and i felt something below my abdomen move. Oh come on, i know its morning but damn, you have to make it that obvious that you want to be touched. I said in my mind to my dick. Yeah i talk to it.

I walked into the bathroom and found it quit hard to get my underpants off because it became extra tight since i was staring at something i cant have. Which i wouldn't want to have. That's just gross.

Get your fucking head together you piece a shit. Your a fucking player and you just fuck these girls and don't care how they feel or what they do after. Be a man and call a chick and fuck her. My subconscious voice says.

I took the shower which had to be a cold one since i got so horny for sex. My mind suddenly drifted to what i saw this morning again her legs, her breast.

Okay i officially need some pussy. I went down stairs and was just about to step through the door when the rain started to pour. Okay then i think I'm going back to my bed. I said to myself making a turn rushing back upstairs.

I locked my door as i looked across to my neighbour again but this time she was sitting on her bed reading a book with her legs crossed.

An idea clicked in my head and i put on my jacket and climb out on the ladder.

God it was cold out here.

I stepped inside her room and she almost sequel when she saw me.

"What the hell, you could have given me a heart attack!". She says flying up from the bed.

"Yeah but i didn't because your still breathing ". I said

" What are you doing here? ". She asked.

Before i could answer there was a knock on the door then it flung open.

"Anna are you............. ". The woman from this morning says but stopped in her tracks to stare at me. "And who are you?". Was what came next.

"Oh I'm Fransico Hazel's boyfriend ". I introduced myself. First using the term" "boyfriend" but it didn't feel that weird .

" And how old are you? ".