Back Home (Do My Homework)

Hey guys may i just add that i am so grateful for those who supported me with this book. I am utterly amazed by all your comments.

No this is not the last chapter. Please don't stop reading.

Annakaye's POV

So we were back home from the three days of the so called camp. It would be fun if Jace wasn't there, good thing i had Francis.

When i came home my sister was emotional in her room and I'm guessing her boyfriend Jace dumped her. Ha. Since i finally got what i wanted i decided to celebrate.

I was now in my room dancing to Beyonce drunk in love. My favourite song. I sang to the lyrics as i try to mimic her dancing which i was terrible at.

"Hey Hazel!". Someone yelled. I jumped in fright when i turned to see Francis, in my room.

"What the f..... Hell are you doing in here?". I said as i stumbled backwards almost falling on my ass.

He really gives me the creeps.

"You know your terrible at dancing and why didn't you just say fuck if you wanted to so badly and... ".

" And what do you want? ". I asked him.

" You know, we are kinda maybeish neighbours right and, you may know that..... ".

" Which homework is it now? ". I asked him.

" Glad you asked, well i am being punished because i told my Chemistry teacher to fuck off and i pissed off my Geography teacher and my biology teacher says i cant give her sex again because her husband came back so no more free grades and , if you don't do my English essay i will get suspended, not that i care but my mother will kill me, so chop chop you have a lot of work to do ". He says like it was that easy.

Since we came back from camp he has being treating me like his little homework buddy.

Each time he doesn't want to do something he ask me like I'm his back up plan or something.

" Listen to me you big head dush bag, i am not going go be pushed around by you because i am not your little slave, and you need to get off your pretty little ass and do your own homework like everyone else ". I said pointing at his chest.

He looked at me for a minute then these words came from his mouth.

" You think my ass is pretty? ".

" Ugh.......out of all that i just said those are the only words you remembered? ". I asked him.

" Actually no, you need to get better curse words because those stink like shit ". He says.

" Stop saying stuff like that ". I said hitting his arm.

" Fine, fuck okay ".

" Stop saying that word too ". I said hitting him again.

" Okay........ fuck ".

" Francis! ".

" Look you need to lighten up, i mean your so tight ".

My eyes widen at his choice of words and something shifted inside me. Just one specific line.' Your so tight '. Something was seriously wrong with me.

I mean who am i to.......

I was cut off from my thought when he pushed the books in my hands.

" Get to work ". He says heading back to the window.

" Okay you listen up, if I'm gonna do this, no swearing from you and you need to help, because i don't.... I mean no girl wants a dumb boyfriend ". I said to him. I exhaled a breath as i realised the huge slip up.