The Rules Of The Deal

Hey guys how was the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I am loving where this story plot is going.

Aren't you

Annakaye's  POV

"Okay so here are the rules to this deal?". I said to Francis as he moved in discomfort on my bed.

Oh yeah he was in my house again. Clearly he owns the place. But no, i was the only one home and i wanted to make plans for our deal.

"Wait, your giving me the rules i thought i came up with this idea, and why do you have to use me, you don't even like me ".

" Exactly, that's why your perfect, it will be good for us to pretend, you know, when we are in public we hold hands, laugh at silly things, take pictures, go on dates, go to the beach, ma........ ".

" Okay stop, you know through all your listing i have been listening for one specific thing but you make sure not to say it ". He says pointing a finger to state his point.

" And whats that? ".

" Have sex, gosh why do you think i would even agree to any of this without getting something out of it ". He says like dah that's what I'm saying.

" Wait a minute, first of all you have to do this because one you came up with the idea, and two there are no other guys who are worth being with me ". I said and he looked at me with surprise, which is when i realised what i had said." I mean............".

"You don't have to explain, i get it, you want me but keep refusing". He says with his sexy dashing smirk.

"Oh stop it, you are so full of yourself. Cant you just be a normal guy for once?".

"And what would a normal guy do in this situation? ".

" I don't know, try to help ".

" I seriously doubt you would want my help". He says looking to the side

"And why is that?".

"Because i already told you my input, you are the girl who wants revenge, if it was up to me i would just fuck some guy in front of him to make it even, but that's just me". He says running his hand through his hair, which for a second made him look attractive, not that he is or anything but......... What am i saying. I thought mentally hitting myself.

"Can you ever say something out of your mouth that doesn't involve sex ". I asked him resting my hands on my hips.

" Oh sure i can. This one time there was this long, flexible, thick, but manageable instrument right, and there was this practical, tight, red but sensitive hole, and together they push...................... ".

" Okay okay i get it you don't know anything else but sex? ". I said stopping him from going any further.

" Nope, oh and by the way you saying sex makes me excited ". He says walking over to me.

" Okay, Francis........ ". I said backing up.

" I'm kidding". He says laughing as he dropped himself back to the bed. "You should have seen your face".

" Okay that's not cool ". I said throwing my hair brush at him.

" Ouch!! , Okay so let me inform you on the don't which i have to this deal ". He says and i take a seat by the window." So i don't do kissing, i don't do romantic shit like dates, dinners, and stuff like that, if we are going to do this deal lets just say we don't make plans, if we are at school and Jace walks by, you do something to make him jealous and if.............. ".

" So your saying from now on its just you and i?". I asked him confused.

"Did i say that?". He asked.

"Yeah kinda you said 'we'  ". I said using air quotes.

" And that means two persons right? ". He asked.

" Does it? ". I throw back a question

" I'm asking you?". He fired one back.

" But your the one who said it ".

" And what do you think it means?".

"Us? ".

" Maybe ".

" Maybe?".

"Sorta ".

" Really?".

"Kinda ".

" Stop ".

" Okay, so should we role play?".

"Should we? ".

" Hell no".

*******************

After hours of arguing, throwing pillows, pulling feet and jumping around to decide whether we should watch 13 ghost or Mechanic, we finally settled with Mechanic when he throw me to the bed and ran to the DVD. Yeah be jealous we are fighting like a couple.

Wait, what?

Stop talking to me you stupid stupid subconscious voice. Stop playing tricks

We were both on the ground with a big bowl of pop corn and soda with chocolate which he had bought. Clearly he owns the factory of chocolate because his uncle Dylan's girlfriend works at the factory and the workers get free chocolate.

Wait i didn't literally ask him that, he told me when i said mmmh i love chocolate and he says oh Dylan's girlfriend works at the factory. Not that i was curious or anything but i said who is Dylan and he said it was his uncle.

Don't jump to conclusion just yet i still dislike him.

Hey guys

How was this chapter?

I hope you guys liked it.

Please vote and comment