Leave Me Alone

Hey guys i hope you liked the last chapter. I promise this one will be better.

Annakaye's POV

"Leave me alone Jace! ". I scream at my now ex boyfriend as he chases me down the halls. It is almost the end of the day which means it was last period.

" Kaye let me explain, i didn't mean to cheat on you ". He lied.

I know that he was lying. He meant it. He has been sleeping with my sister for months and now i finally caught them and he is pretending like it wasn't him. More over it was in our house, i came home from practice and heard voices in her room at first i thought it was one of her friends but then i listened closer only to hear the voice i could recognize anywhere. I screamed my guts out when i open the door and saw him on top of her naked. It was just so disgusting but heart breaking at the same time i couldn't control my feelings and i started to throw things at them.

" Wow you didn't mean it and you did it with my sister!". I screamed

"It was an accident and your sister came onto me, she's a whore if you didn't know". He really had some nerve.

" How can you say that!? ". I said hitting him across the face which i probably shouldn't have done.

He got in his tempter and punch the locker close by leaving it with a dent.

" You shouldn't have done that ". He growls walking closer to me.

" Just stay away from me okay". I warn him.

Not listening he punch me in my stomach and i crouch down in pain as he slap me across my face more than once.

Blood drip on the floor from my cheek but to me its like i was going to die because it was only us two outside. Everyone was inside their classes and i begged for someone to at least come and stop this. He pushing me to the floor and hover over me but i was too weak to fight back, too weak to defend myself, all i did was cry and he held both his hands to my throat squeezing it tightly.

"You know the kind of person i am, anything i want i always get and i want you dead!". He says heartlessly.

"Yeah well you will have to go through me first ". I heard someone from behind us, Jace was then hit by someone and pulled off me.

" Are you okay ". The person asked. The person i thought wouldn't even care if i died. The person who i literally hated. The person who gave me hell ever since junior year until now . The person who played all the girl on this school campus. The person who acted as if he had no care in the world for anyone else but himself.

That person was Fransico Francis.

I looked up at him with disbelief as he asked if i was okay. Before i could even get a word out i coughed up blood. I held my stomach in pain as Jace laughed.

"This is just so funny, your dead you hear me you little bitch and don't think you can keep you little sister away from me". He says and i tried to give him a glare."What are you gonna do huh, you think Fransico is going to help you, he's an ass just like myself he doesn't care for underprivileged punk asses like you ". Jace hissed in the arms of Liam.

" Yeah well i just might care ". Fransico says punching him in the nose.

" Are you serious right now Fransico your going to defend this Bitch ". Jace says

" Don't call her that and she's fucking worth it unlike you who will probably fucking die when I'm done with you ". Fransico hissed coldly giving him a sharp punch again." Take him this piece a shit to the centre ". Fransico told Liam.