Chapter 1

"Yo, Sidney!"

I huffed, pulling up my black sunglasses to look over at the dog- I mean Boy- who called out for me.

He smirked then winked at me, I pretended to be baffled by gasping and putting my hand over my chest then flipped him off with my "surprised" face still on, his smirk fell, at the same time that his friends made fun of him.

Well those sentences represent who I am, basically. I'm Sidney Stone, I'm 17 , a senior in high school and I'm a what they call a  "bitch" . I don't like much people, I keep mostly to myself than anything to be quite honest. I have a friend or two, but not such a huge group of friends because people just love being fake.

Let's see, I moved to this town a few months ago, during the ending of last year's school year. My mom lost custody of me because she is in love with booze and boys, no, not men, boys. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, She's my mother after all, she just fell into a ditch of depression when she found of my father had been cheating through out most of their marriage, oh and since I look oh so much like my beloved father, she would verbally abuse me, throw things at me and beat me to a pulp. Mother's love.

I love my father too but I have lost so much respect for him, and this is why I'm like this. I don't speak to my mom, I hardly even talk to my father as well, not because I can't, but because I don't want to, at home I just lock myself in my room or stay in our library. Small talk is needed but never daughter- father memorable moments, those things just don't exist.

It's not like I chose to be a "bitch" , I just got turned this way, all the misery and the pain can really take a toll on someone's personality along with their mentality.

Now you may be wondering, how did a so called bitch get friends?

My dad is a business man, I go to his work dinners, his co workers have kids who are also miserable and keep to themselves and bam. Also my female acquaintance lives not far from me, Maybe like a few homes away, so there's no missing her.

And how did I meet that dog that hollored at me? He's my dad's best friend's son.

So I have to see him... A lot.

I pulled up on my parking spot that was assigned to me during my orientation during my summer break.

Now all I have to do is wait for my acquaintances.

Not even five minutes passed after parking and I was already getting impatient. I began to pull out my cellular when my passenger's window was tapped, I turned to my right seeing Arabella. Or Ara.