Chapter 6

*A Week Later*

"What time should we stop by tomorrow?" Ara asked, looking up from her phone at me.

"What time does the dinner start?" I asked her, glancing at Stan who's arm was around me again.

"At Six" she answered simply.

"So four?" I asked, She only nodded then looked back down at her phone, "sounds great" Stan answered, I grinned at him then walked in through the gates of the outside stage area for Star's class.

Miss Star is actually a Lady gaga impersonator , she sings like her, dances like her, she even performs like her, so they hired to be our performance teacher

''Hey Ladies" Star approached us. "Miss" I nodded my head with a smirk.

"You girl's practicing your assignment?" She asked. "Mrs, cut us slack we just came in" Ara joked. "I mean it girls.. And boy" she said looking at Stan. "Yes we are almost done with the choreography and singing number for our assigned song" I nodded.

"Good, you guys perform on Wednesday, so that leaves you the weekend, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning" she said with a nod. We nodded then went to the backstage to go practice on our own while everyone else performed outside.

••

"Fuck!" Ara shouted in anger.

"I lost my keys dude! I had them in the morning and- UGH!" Ara screamed and kicked her bumper.

I rolled my eyes at her temper, "here, start the car, please" I said to Stan who nodded at me.

"When was the last time you had it in your hands?" I asked her.

"I don't know, i-i'll look in the office, to see if anyone has turned them in" she said dropping her bag and sprinting towards the office.

I grabbed her bag and threw it into my car through the window of the passenger's seat, while satn was in my driver's seat.

"I'll be right back" I told him, "okay, careful" he said , I nodded then bolted for the entrance of the school, now I have to go to all our classes to see if it's not there.

Knowing she'd probably check Star's class I went to Mr Blake's class. At the perfect time too, he was about to leave his class.

"Wait" I shouted at him, scaring him, I panted a bit.

"Ah, Miss Sidney, how may I help you?" He asked with a sincere smile.