Chapter 7

"Honey, can you please help me with my tie?" My dad came in bursting into my room.

I whirled my head around, my curls flying all over the place, My dad froze to look at me. "Honey. You look beautiful!" He said in awe, I rolled my eyes, "dad, please" I said then walked to him to help him tie his tie.

My dad's eyes flickered to Ara and Stan, "Lil' Stan needs help with his tie as well, and my, look at you sweety" he said directing towards Ara. "Stop moving" I muttered, "you look beautiful as well" my dad said to Ara, I glanced over at her seeing she smiled shyly at him.

"There" I said tucking it in his suit's coat.

"Thank you, love bug" he kissed my cheek then turned around to leave the room, closing it behind him.

"Hey, there's a party after the dinner, your dad is going to be busy with our parents until past midnight, do you want to go?" Ara asked quietly.

"Fuck yeah" I chuckled, we both looked at Stan who nodded as well, I smiled instantly, he's such a great dancer, I love seeing him get down.

"Okay then great" Ara smiled.

"KIDS! COME ON, IT'S TIME TO GO!" we heard my dad shout from downstairs, ara slightly lifted her skirt then began to walk towards my door in her nude heels. Stan hooked his arm around mine, leading me out my room behind Ara.

Ara and I carefully had to go down the stairs, My dad helped Ara while Stan helped me keep steady.

"Alright, in the car let's go" my dad said.

Stan hooked his other arm with Ara's as I used my free hand to grab my small purse that was sitting on the coffee table.

When we got in the car my dad sped off as if we were late. It was only barely going to be 6, it's not like we need to be the first ones there.

We arrived in a few minutes , but once we arrived my dad was quick to go through the doors, leaving the three of us behind.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around Stan's waist, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders in return. Ara hooked her arm around my free arm, then we walked in to the reception thing.

Right when we went in, The three of us were greeted by Stan's parents, both blonde individuals, they were really kind, but so cautious.

"Hello Sidney" His mom greeted me, I let go of her son and shook her hand. "Hello Mrs. Green" I bowed my head slightly, before she could say anything Stan's father developed me in a hug, "oh, Sidney. You look so amazing, honey" he said , I smiled politely, "thank you" I bowed my head again.

"Oh and Ara, look at you, you look like a princess, sweety" He said to ara who slightly blushed in embarrassement but thanked him. "of course she does" Stan's mother said and hugged her.

"Oh my baby boy, look at you, did Sidney dress you up?" She said adjusting his sleeve cuffs a bit. He face palmed while ara and I chuckled. "actually no, he picked out his suit and shoes, got himself dressed and groomed, he's a big boy now" I teased, causing his parents to heartily chuckle while Stan playfully glared at me.

"She only tied my tie" Stan said with a chuckle. "how sweet, you three go have fun now, not too much fun though" his mom chuckled, I smiled only but we all nodded.