Chapter 12

Sidney's POV

I flushed the toilet then washed my hands in the sink, I grabbed paper towels and dried my hands, after doing so I grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it out, the push in lock popping out as I went out the door.

Mr Knight was now sitting in a lounge chair by the vanity, looking off into wherever he was looking at with his chin in his hand.

I walked past him ignoring him, once I stepped around the corner of the curtained backstage to head to the side stage I heard the song begin, our assigned song.

Marry the night by Lady gaga herself, "ready?" I asked the two as I walked on stage, they nodded and took their places, Stan was behind me on my left while ara was on my right, we spaced ourselves out though so we wouldn't crash into each other during the routine.

We have watched this video thousands of times so we have a major idea of what were gonna do and the dance routine that is in the video.

When gaga started singing I glanced at Stan and Ara, "singing part here, move your shoulders and body to the melody" I said, and we did that. Once the beat dropped we jumped in place and began to dance along with throwing in gaga's moves from the fire/car scene of the video, even doing the on all four move where she backs her ass up and gets up, while dancing and moving our shoulders like she does we had to be singing as well so it was a tad difficult but we slowly began to get it.

The first verse started now, "slow paced walk then halt and pose" I said they nodded and did just that, since in the video they don't dance yet, we did the walking , posing and moving of our shoulders for a while until the dancing comes back in.

From the side stage I could see someone standing there looking but I was too busy trying to get the choreography down to say anything.

We also did the part where gaga goes down on the floor with her leg stretched out and rubbing the back of her neck, along with all her floor moves, she really likes the floor. The splits were hard so we skipped that instead just planking and shrugging the shoulders, when the chorus came in we began with the actual choreography dancing exactly like the people and gaga did, it was difficult , we had to pause, rewind the song and try again. The floor moves of that chorus choreography left us aching because its quick movement and stretching.

Let's just say ara and I werent too happy and were getting angry over our bodies not cooperating.

The person whom which I assume was mr knight was gone now , which lifted some weight off my shoulders.

For the small part where gaga doesn't dance we didn't know what to do so we were stuck.

"Want help?"

We turned to our left seeing Knight appear again.

"Please" Stan said out of breath.

"In the video, if I'm not mistaken, gaga gets pushed around and ordered around, right?" He asked, we all nodded, I crossed my arms listening to him but not looking at him.

"Why don't Stan and Ara order you to spin or stand somewhere, like while you're singing they are barking out orders, but not really talking, you know?" He said.

We all shrugged, "we can try that" I said simply, ara played the music while Knight stood back, we listened to what Knight said and it turned out kind of good, but when the boys and girls separate in the video we were wondering if we should do the same.