Chapter 5

*Saturday Morning*

Ara and Stan came over to my house at 11:30, they were down stairs eating breakfast while I was finishing getting ready.

I was literally only wearing a black tight tank top with low waisted black skinny jeans and My low top black and white converse. But what was talking long was my hair and makeup.

As I was coming down the stairs, I heard the water running in the kitchen, signalizing the two were done eating.

"Ready?" I shouted, and when I did Stan walked out the kitchen , "yeah" he nodded, I heard plates being moved and soon Ara was out the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her sweatshirt.

"Let's go" I grinned then left out the door, Stan closes the door once we were all out, We jumped in my car then drove off.

We arrived at the mall and looked around looking for shoes, outfits for school and such.

Ara bought black pumps with an ankle strap, while I had gotten a pair of open toed pumps with studs on them, while Stan decided he was going to buy dark brown faux leather loafers.

For an hour or two we went around buying clothes for school as well as eating like fat asses because.. Food courts and Wetzel's Pretzels.

"okay so are you going into hot topic? We never leave a mall without you going in there" Stan chuckled.

Ara and I looked at each other then shrugged then followed Stan in to Hot Topic. While I flipped through dresses, Ara was looking at pants , Stan was looking at shirts and jackets, especially ones with his favorite fandoms like Doctor Who and Harry Potter.

I was pulling out a black and red stripped corset , when someone else also reached for it. I looked over at who the arm belonged to, "hello" he smiled, it was Mr Knight again.

I let go of the corset, and it remained in his hand, "what are you doing here?" I asked him, weirder out that he was grabbing a female corset.

"I am shopping for costumes for the play, but I see you like this , so here" he said walking to the counter, I stood there looking at him, what the fuck is this guy doing.

He paid for it, the girl put it in the bag then after she had put the receipt in the bag, Knight came towards me and put the bag in my hand.

"Keep it" he smiled then turned on his heel about to walk away, "wait" I called after him. He turned around, "yes?" He asked, "you sure you don't want to keep this?" I asked him, "I'm sure" he nodded. "that was kind of you" I said cause I don't know how to say thank you to this man apparently.

He only smiled, "I believe there is a thank you in order" I muttered, he leaned against the counter and smirked at me waiting.

"Thank you" I mumbled while crossing my arms.

"You're very welcome" he smiled then stood up straight to walk off again.

The girl who rang him up was awing at that, then she kept my bag behind the counter for safe keeping, and by that they mean they're gonna keep it so I won't steal shit.

"Damn, who was that?" Ara approached me. "Um" I cleared my throat, "some dude" I shrugged, "ooooh" Ara wiggled her eyebrows, I pushed her playfully and she snorted a laugh again.