Chapter 11

"Hey, stop, come here" Ara said pulling me by my jacket's sleeve.

It was now Monday, the three of us arrived together in Ara's car because mine was low on gas thanks to Ara.

Ara grabbed her compact powder from her pocket then opened it grabbing the little sponge and began to pack the powder over my concealed neck.

"Ara! My neck feels like it has an inch of foundation and concealer on already!" I whined at her jerking my head away. "It's powder to set it, it won't add an inch!" Ara shouted then set my neck, "you can still see them a little" Stan said , "yes I know , if you point it out you can!" Ara shouted then grabbed both our arms, after locking her car, making us walk to class.

When we arrived to Mr. Knights I immediately got an uneasy feeling, a don't go in there feeling.

Once we got in through the doors we saw that the students weren't sitting in the theater seats part of the class, instead in the class part.

We instantly sat on the far right away from everyone, we watched as kids piled in.

Or at least I did, ara was on her phone and Stan was finishing up his homework for 2nd.

I began to look around at several movie and show posters, some new, most old, several play posters from Broadway plays &musicals to the school ones.

My eyes flickered to Mr. Knights desk and my blood ran cold for a second when I saw he was sitting there staring at me.

I grinned slightly and looked away, weirded out that, that just occurred.

Mr. Knight's POV

Sidney, Arabella and Stan walked into the classroom and I couldn't help but stare at Sidney and at the way her hips moved when she walked, and how her waist was always slightly exposed because of those crop tops she wears, her skinny jeans were tight around her rear giving a wonderful view, as well as her chest, she wasn't like most girls, only skiny. She had curves, boobs and ass..

Great now I'm insulting teenagers in my head while starring at one I had a one night stand with.

I watched as her blue eyes scanned my decorated classroom, I didn't even know how long I was starring at her until her eyes fell upon me.

I froze , oh shit, she seemed to have just grinned and looked away.

Does she not remember what we did? , I stood up and walked to my podium in front of the seats, since my desk was on the student's left.

Oh Sidney was so far from me.. I think I should have a seating chart?

I shook my head and rubbed my face, a kid, that was sitting in front of me and the podium, looked at me strangely, I only grinned at him in return.

The bell then rang as someone came running in. I rolled my eyes as he apologized endlessly and ran to an open seat, in front of the three wicked kids, that's what the teachers call them in the lounge even though Stan isn't wicked.. I hope not at least.

"Alright, alright!" I said lifting my hands up to get everyone's attention, I glanced at the wicked kids seeing sidney was resting her head on her palm, her red hair falling over her blue eyes, I smiled then looked around again. "we have a writing prompt today" I said, the kids instantly groaned, I watched as Ara and Sidney only smirked at each other while stan was looking down at papers.