Chapter 29

There he was.

Johnson was pleading guilty to everything my attorney was listing.

It was chilling to hear my attorney repeat the past events.

Looking around the court room I saw my father, my sister, Ara, Michael and Stacey, along with Johnson's sister.

Michael's eyes landed on me and he sent a warm smile my way.

I smiled back slightly then turned back to face Johnson who was already starring at me.

Johnson's attorney was fighting to prove his innocence but Johnson kept saying the opposite.

"What were your intentions with Miss Sidney Stone?" My attorney said.

Johnson sighed and looked down.

"Your honor! Objection! He does not need to answer that!" His attorney shot out of his chair.

The judge turned to him and silenced him. "I will allow it" the judge said making Johnson's attorney take his seat. 

Johnson looked at me again and began to speak.

"I wanted her to myself. I wanted no one else to touch her, to love her. I wanted her like a dog wants a bone, like a child wants candy" he said looking dead at me. I closed my eyes as my body was overcame with chills.

"I had taken her sister so she can see I was willing to do anything for her attention, for her to surrender herself to me" he said.

The people behind me began to murmur about how monstreous he sounded.

"I was planning on having a family with her, to marry her, to love her for the rest of her life and make her happy till I die" he said then looked down.

I shuddered at hearing all of that, I turned to my dad who looked furious, Ara also did but she actually looked like she will attack. If looks could kill, Well, let's just say Johnson would be no more.

Stacey was crying and clinging onto her uncle. Michael kept giving me reassuring smiles, but he also wanted to prevent Stacey from coming on contact with his injured arm that was in a Sling.

"Also"

My head snapped in the direction of Johnsons once again.

"I wanted to keep Michael away from her, I wanted her safe." He said looking dead at Michael.

"Objection your honor he CANNOT bring others to clean up his mess!" My attorney stood up which made everyone start to murmur and the jury was looking very decisive.

The judge began to smack down his gavel and shouting out orders to everyone.

The court room fell silent once again.

The judge turned to Me, "Now why would he want to keep you away from Michael?" He asked.

"Because he believes Michael is a bad man, he believes what he has done and does is so right" I said flatly.