Chapter 30

When we got home, it was quiet up until we all sat on the couch.

Michael sat besides me, my father began to start conversation with him for he grew on Michael after the situation when Michael had gone out of his way to try to save Victoria and I.

"I should probably talk to your father about you and I" Michael whispered to me, I looked at him then nodded.

At first I wasn't even sure if I wanted anything to do with Michael anymore but now I am, he's been there for me and is there for me, so I too, am growing on him. So who knows what the future can bring of course it would have to be a secret between ourselves for I am still his student even though I am 18.

"I'll be back, I'm going to change" Victoria said, "Okay" I nodded.

"Her room is fixed already?" Ara asked. "Well it has been 3 weeks but we are paranoid so she moved in with me in my room for a while longer just for reassurance" I turned to Ara.

"As long as everything is getting better then" she said then stood up and offered me her hands,I took them then stood up.

She developed me in a tight hug, "You mean so much to me and I am so glad you're safe now" She muttered.

"thank you for being the bestest friend Arabella, you're family, you should know that" I responded.

"I know that, and I'm glad I am" she said breaking the hug to look me in the eye.

"We're always going to be together, no matter what happens" she said rubbing my shoulders.

"Not even death will keep us apart" I continued, she smiled then hugged me again.

We broke our small moment not because we wanted to but because the front door had opened again.

Our paranoid instincts made us get in a position to either protect each other or fight so we looked like kids who think they can do karate.

Stacey walked in, I instantly stood up straight not just in embarrassment but in confusion.

"Sid, I know you probably hate me and don't wish to speak to me, but I came to give you the support you need and to lend a hand" she said still standing by the door but I remained quiet.

"I shouldn't have betrayed you" she said getting teary eyed.

"Plus, my uncle loves you, we are going to be around each other a lot, I don't wish to hold hate" she said.

I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, psychos tend to be irresistible" I said sarcastically.

She laughed slightly and I chuckled, I began to walk to her and hugged her, "Also I made a phone call" she said and broke our short embrace.

Through the door, Stan walked in.

I froze I did not know how to react towards his presence.

"Sidney..." Stan whispered. I could see his blue green eyes begin to water even from the several feet gap between us.

He rushed to me, hurdling over my couch to embrace me tightly.

We both began to sob and apologize to one another.

"Don't you apologize Sid, you didn't do anything, I'm the one who insulted and hurt you." He said, his tears fell onto my face in the process.

" But I nearly killed you with my flower vase" I chuckled and doubted at the same time causing us all to laugh.

Stan kissed my Forehead repeatedly. Michael walked in to see Stan holding on to me and planting his lips on me, I saw the anger slightly flash in his eyes but he smiled then approached us and he shook Stan's hand.

Being around everyone made me happy but I couldn't help but let guilt wash over me slightly.

I ruined someone's life, I potentially am going to get someone killed in prison.

Ara immediately noticed my worriedness and approached me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, I nodded, she grinned then walked me upstairs to go get Victoria.

I did have feelings for Johnson, which is why I was so distraught and for hell's sake, he risked being killed or being imprisoned because he loved me.

Michael joined us upstairs, he brought me into his arms and kissed my cheek.

"We're going to be okay now, and you will potentially be Mrs Knight one day" Michael whispered making Victoria beam in pure happiness.

"How does that sound?" Michael asked. "It sounds great Johnson" I said , not even realizing I had said that name.

Ara and Victoria turned to me briefly and turned back to talk to one another.

"Johnson? No what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, Sorry" I chuckled nervously.

"Alright I'll try again, How does that sound?" He said, I was actually amazed he was nor angry.

"it sounds great Michael" I chuckled.

I had said nothing was going on in my head when in fact there was.

A couple questions actually.

Is this really what I want?

Is Johnson going to be fine?

How much guilt am I actually feeling?

And..

If I get caught... How much time will I serve for attempting to break free a prisoner?

The End?

Author's Note:

I want to thank you all and apologize. I want to apologize for not updating the last few chapters weekly like I had but because they were the last chapters I wanted to make sure what I was putting out there I was proud of and since I still am in school I've been busy with that as well but please check out my other stories and the future stories from this series. I want to thank my supporters who've supported Hint Of Sin from the beginning and to those who've encouraged me. Thank You and I'll see y'all soon ❤

.