Chapter 19

Knight's POV

I smiled to myself as I walked to my classroom , "WHERE'S SIDNEY STONE!? HAVE YOU SEEN SIDNEY STONE!?" I heard shouting through the hall ways, I pulled out my keys to my room, suddenly I was pulled by the shoulders.

I was turned around to face whomever it was that had grabbed me.

"Michael! Have you seen Sidney!?"

It was Johnson. " I have not, why do you ask?" I asked him.

"She- um, i-" he couldn't find the words , he let go of me then looked into my eyes.

"She caught you and Stacey, didn't she?" I arched an eye brow.

His eyes hardened and he clenched his jaw, "YOU SENT HER DIDNT YOU!?" He shouted at me.

"Sent who?" I asked, with a chuckle.

"You sent Sidney didn't you?" He asked, clenching his jaw.

"Sidney? Of course I didn't send her, why are you so angry at me?" I asked.

"Then you sent your own niece didn't you?" He asked slightly pushing me.

"Of course not, she actually likes you, I don't know why but she does, if you break her heart I'm coming after you, Johnson" I said to him the nudged him off of me then unlocked my room.

"If this is part of a plan to get me away from sidney, you're going to deal with me" Johnson spat.

"You got yourself away from Sidney by doing what you did, look at your neck!" I pointed.

"MICHAEL! I LOVE SIDNEY!" he shouted.

My head snapped to him.

"I am falling in love with sidney! And you are NOT going to keep me away from her! I made a mistake but I am GOING to get her!" he shouted then began to walk away.

"Don't ask , don't tell" I said, he turned around, blankly starring at me. "Keep your fucking niece, I don't want to see her ever again! I WANT SIDNEY!" he shouted then kicked open the hall door.

I swung open my room door then slammed it behind me.

I shouted in anger and kicked the trashcan that was by the door.

What if I report Johnson?

He and I have been close friend for YEARS but.. I can't let him have Sidney.

Because I want her. He wants her too, but I just cant let him win this Time. 

I pulled out my phone attempting to call our boss but I couldn't. I didn't have any proof.

I went on to her information that the school provides and looked for her father's phone number.

As the phone rang by my ear I scrambled on what to say.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Stone, I'm Michael Knight, I'm your daughter's school's Drama Teacher" I said with a smile even though he couldn't see.