Chapter 15

Sidney's POV

"Hey, I don't know how to do these problems, mind helping me?" I said to Stan as we walked into Knight's class. Right when we walked in I heard a loud giggle, I lifted my head up seeing a blonde girl with green eyes.

A new girl, I looked over at Ara who was eyeing the girl up and down like she was about to attack her.

She looked into our direction, still smiling she waved at us

She looked into our direction, still smiling she waved at us. She was surrounded by some of the girls and guys of the class.

"Who's that?" Stan asked confused.

"New girl" both ara and I said at the same time, The new girl excused herself from the new group of friends she made then came to Us, still smiling, "hi! I'm Stacey Winters" she said happily extending her hand to us.

Stan and I shook her head while introducing ourselves too. Ara ignored her and her hand, walked around her and went to sit down. "Oh, okay then" Stacey said with a smile still.

"That's Ara. She doesn't really like people" I muttered, "and neither does this one, I'm so sorry if they offend you in any way" stan said, earning a death glare from me.

"That's okay" she giggled, "hey" she said causing me to look in her eyes, "I love your hair" she said.

"Thanks, I think yours is nice too?" I said but more like asked causing Stacey to laugh.

"I don't really know how to respond to compliments" I said. "that's okay, hey, can I hang out with you guys? I don't really like those people I was talking to, but gotta be nice right?" She said.

We nodded, "come" I said then nodded my head as I walked to where Ara sat. "oh, joy, there's a plus one in our group, as if three isn't enough" Ara said not looking up from her phone.

"Has anyone told you that you are very beautiful, Ara? Like honestly" Stacey said shyly. Ara slowly looked up from her phone, "uh oh" Stan took a step back.

Ara kept looking at her for a second then turned to us, "guess she can stay" she muttered then looked down at her phone.

Stacey giggled again then sat besides me, stan was on my left, on the right of Ara, ara gave him a glare cause she usually likes me in between him and her.

I looked up to the stage seeing Knight there looking at us, He smiled at us, Stacey happily waved at him. God this girl is bubbly as hell.

"I see you've met my niece!" He shouted over the kids talking.

Everyone fell silent then turned around to us. "niece?!" A bunch of people questioned. Stacey stood up to wave at everyone with her apparently usual smile.