Chapter 10

Sidney's POV

His moans filled my ears while his mouth attacked my neck as he thrusted into me.

He whispered my name over and over again, his thrusts getting rougher as his lust grew.

His hands put pressure on my hips as his hips bucked with mine as close as they could, his beads of sweat fell on my chest while my hands were caught in his hair, moaning and being pleasured.

A loud moan finally escapes his lips as he came inside me.

I woke up with a huge gasp escaping from a dream that seemed all too real... Who was that man?! And why did I dream about that?!

My head instantly began to kill me, "yeah, you're going to be hung over for years" Someone sarcastically said as they came into my room.

It was Ara, she was holding pain killers in her hands and what seemed like a cold water bottle.

"Hilarious." I rolled my eyes which made my head hurt way more than it was already hurting.

Ara laughed at my pain then places the two tablets on my extended palm, I popped them in my mouth as she opened the water bottle, she handed it to me, through out the whole time she did this she had her resting bitch face on, so I didn't know if she was mad at me or something.

"What's up?" I croaked after swallowing the pills and water.

"You disappeared last night, Sid! I was Worried about you! Stan was worried about you! We looked for you for a solid 40 minutes, and where were you?!" She shouted then came closer to me. "aye watch it" I groaned and covered my ears.

She moved my hands away from my ears, "where were you?! In a room with a man who left you hickeys! Thousands of them!" She whisper shouted in a very stern voice.

"Hey, in my defense, he was cute as hell and I was drunk off my ass by the time I went up those stairs" I said to her, opening the water bottle again, taking a drink from it.

"We all know how you get when you're drunk... You get lustful, flirtatious, and.. Very horny" she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Ew that word" I said in disgust. "oh yeah now you're disgusted" she said nodding her head, getting impatient with me.

"Did you do anything with him?! Who even was he?!" Ara asked me, clearly angry.

"I dont know, some guy.. He was Older, well built, hot.. Okay besides that" I shook my head. "I don't remember if we did anything, I don't feel different" I said to her. "Yeah because you've been having pain killers" she rolled her eyes then shifted her weight on her opposite leg, still having her arms crossed and looking at me with her angry face.

"Stan is pretty mad" she said flipping her curled hair, I gave her a huh look.

"Stan? Mad? At me?" I asked her.

"Yes! You left him worrying! Then he saw your hickeys and thought something bad happened to you, now he's being so protective he's staying downstairs, has your phone and is taking your calls, which most have been by your fuming father" she explained.