Chapter 25

"So, basically, he snapped because you moved out of his class?" Ara asked, confused as ever.

"Ara, are you gullible? Mr Blake clearly is in love with Sidney which is why is he is going out of his way to get rid of Knight" Stan said turning to me.

"Because Knight has been tutoring you, correct?" He asked, "Fuck! He's coming over in an hour" I stood up, "Its fine, we will help you clean up, sit" Ara said , her face read shock and confusion at the reality check Stan gave to her.

"He is not in love with her then, he is fucking obsessed with her" Ara said looking at Stan then at me, hearing those words come from Ara made me shiver.

"What about Mr Knight?" Stan turned to me, "What about him?" I asked him.

"Has he shown signs of interest?" He asked, he couldn't look into my eyes, I knew this conversation was making him uncomfortable.

"Not exactly" I said, lying through my teeth per usual.

"What do you mean by that?" Ara asked, "Meaning No, he's just really nice to me" I said to them.

"And so was Blake, but look where that put you in" Stan stood up, "hey, this isn't my fault!" I stood up as well, "Did I say it was? if I did then I most likely have a point, as usual" He turned to me.

"Guys" Ara warned us, "What are you trying to say?" I snapped at him, "That maybe if you weren't as provocative as you are then you probably wouldn't have men chasing after you like dogs, maybe try covering up every now and then?" He said to me.

"Stan!" Ara stood up, I glared at Stan.

"Get. Out." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh. I'm sorry, did I get you mad? Well now you know how I feel. Since you arrived I have loved you, and I watched as men drooled all over you and you have given them reason to! Also, that party we went to? It was Stacey's, you were in a room with most likely a resident of the home, and guess who it was? It was Knight. You slept with Knight, and you wonder why they are chasing after you." Stan said, he got so close he was right in front of me.

Ara grabbed my hand and yanked me to the couch.

"Stan. Leave." Ara said to him, keeping her cool.

My eyes began to sting, My chest began to burn, hearing Stan spill out his feelings but blaming me in the process hurt me and angered me.

Stan's eyes softened but his angered facial expressions remained.

"Stan, get out, leave Sid's home" Ara said again in the same calm tone.

"You can walk home. You can walk home from now on, every day, You can wallow on your own, you can study and be a loaner because I am truly done with you, One thing is being hurt and another is hurting others, get the fuck out of my house, get the fuck out of my face or I swear to god I'm going to fucking hurt you" I said to him, the tears that were building up in my eyes were now pouring down my cheeks.

Stan scoffed then turned to leave for my door, I picked up the vase of flowers on the coffee table and threw it in his direction, the vase shattered on the wall besides the door, the roses scattered everywhere.