Chapter 23

My stomach began to churn, I had a bad feeling.

Everyone had jumped at the sudden pounding of the doors, Michael had been on stage talking to everyone and he looked confused too.

"What's going on?" Victoria whispered as Michael got off stage.

"Mr Knight! This is the APD , open up!" Someone shouted from the other side.

My breath escaped from my lungs , who called the cops on Michael and why?

"DON'T ANSWER , UNCLE!" Stacey stood up , she looked towards me but I looked at Michael.

"Open or you'll be in even more trouble, if they were here to arrest you they'd need probable cause and even then a warrant, especially to make an arrest on school grounds" I said to him, he nodded then opened the doors.

"Gentlemen" Knight nodded his head and smiled at them.

"Mr Michael Knight, may we speak to you outside?" One of the officers said.

"Why of course" he smiled then glanced at me , the three of then steooed outside, the door closed behind them. I went to the doors an pressed my ear against the doors.

Ara and Stan made sure everyone was being quiet and were away from me so that I can hear.

"Michael, you are under arrest for non consentual relationships with a minor, now is she in there or not?"

I instantly opened the door, nearly hitting one  of the officers.

"Before you do that, show us that warrant, or what has you believe that he had relationships with a student, if he even did?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Mam, stay out of it" one of them warned me.

"Or what you will arrest me too, what you are doing is illegal and you can get fired, so who is paying you, if you let this go so will we because I know for a fact you are working for extra dough or else you will be taking him in for questioning and not booking" I explained.

They remained quiet.

"So? Did I hit a nerve?" I asked, they didnt respond.

"My apologies, Mr Knight, we are mistaken" another one said with a smile.

"Mam" the smiley one tipped his hat at me.

"Before you go" I said to them. "If anyone had the balls to accuse Michale which is slander or libel whatever it is still false, will you be arresting this person? And if so who is it?" I asked them.

"No mam' we were just concerned, we wanted to keep our kids safe, we have no business here any more, thank you for the clarification, but if I may, this person who accused Knight, mentioned a student by the name of Sidney, may you be her?" One asked.

"That is I, but I can tell you know, Mr Knight and I have no type of relationship other than him being my teacher and personal tutor my father hired, would you like to see the paper work?" I asked "No Miss, you're fine, thank you' they both smiled then left.

Theres many things wrong here.

One, I lied to two cops.

Two, I protected Michael.

Three, they are baaaad cops.

And Four, I have an idea of whom reported michael and why.

After they left I turned around, Michael was starring at me.

"You could get in serious trouble" he whispered, "For what? They could have to, they were going to arrest you without evidence or a warrant" I shrugged.

"We had something though and they could have-" he began to bring up the past but I cut him off.

"Don't, I didn't back your ass up because you are innocent no, because you protected me and I did the same thing,  we are even now"  I said then walked past him into the classroom.

I sat down then Michael walked in, he came besides me "See you later on at your place" he whispered then clapped his hands together and called for the attention of his students, apologizing for the cops' interruption

No one heard Michael whisper his statement to me. And I prefer it to stay that way.

That whole morning , the cops talking to Michael and I was going all around the school.

Michael was called to the office to talk to the principle but he made up some bullshit ass story.

Also, I didnt go to Blake's classroom, I requested a class change and thankfully since our father pays the school, they changed my teacher without hesitation.

I knew it would start more Drama with Blake because I am avoiding him and well do not want anything to do with him but I'm just hoping we can just get past this plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that Blake was behind all this in the first place and I need to confront him about it cause he could have busted Michael's ass and my own and hell, even his own.

So I have a big bone to pick with him.

A/N: Guys. My book is trending on Mystery/Thriller.

#45 actually! Thank you all so much who have read and supported from day one, new update will be up in the next few days! Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, being on wattpad for 4 years and writing for 4 years , I never thought any of my books would make it "big" or get as much attention as it has. So thank you, thank you so damn much! Love and Kisses! ❤