Chapter 21

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

There was pounding on our front door minutes after the phone call ended.

It made me jump out of my skin, Knight immediately stood up, taking a knife with him, "No, Michael, Please" I grabbed his wrists.

"I'm just going to scare him, I won't use it" he said to ne, reassuringly.

"Please" I whispered, "I promise" he whispered back, I didn't have time to answer before he shoved the knife in his back pocket and pushed through the kitchen door , I followed close behind him.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

More pounding, "OPEN THIS DOOR!" I heard Johnson yell.

Knight swung open then door and was greeted by a punch in the face, Knight stumbled back while Johnson pushed through him and had grabbed me.

So much for knight not letting Blake get to me.

"Let her go!" Knight shouted.

Johnson ignored him, "Sidney, please, I only love you, I don't want Stacey, I want you, I'm sorry, let me make it up to you, please, I'm sorry" he whispered to me.

"You're engaged you sicko, no!" I shouted then got out of his arms.

"I AM NOT ENGAGED!" He shouted back.

We starred at him blankly, "I made it up so Michael can get off my back! I am not seeing anyone! Because I want to see you!" Johnson said to me.

"Obviously you were seeing someone else" I crossed my arms.

"Stacey is not for me! It was a mistake! I was in such deep thought about you she just, happened to look like you in my mind" Johnson said.

"You're really sick" Michael scoffed, "Me?! I'm sick?! You're the one stalking her and having Stacey do research on her for you!" Johnson shouted.

I turned to Michael, "My niece is friends with Sidney, or at least was, I would never use my niece like that, but it does sound like something you'd do" Michael snapped back.

I anxiously waited for my dad to come down stairs, why hasn't he came downstairs?! Is he really blasting his movies in his room again while he showers?! This is why I hate having sound proof rooms half the time.

"Sidney, let's go, we're going out to dinner and talk this over" John grabbed my wrist.

"No, Johnson" I snatched my wrist.

He looked at me painfully, "Don't do this to me, Sidney, please, I'm starting to fall in love with you, I am giving you your sister back! I am giving up so much for you!" He shouted.

My heart and stomach sank.

I just remembered it was Johnson who was getting our family united again.

I looked down at the floor.

"Please" Johnson begged.

"Alright" I whispered.

"Sidney, no!" Michael said , "Michael , please, I'll be fine" I turned to him.