Chapter 8

I nervously chuckled then shifted in my spot.

"I'm so sorry if I made you feel Uncomfortable, I didn't mean it" he said, "no it's okay" I said to him then looked down at my legs.

"Now, why don't you tell me a little something about yourself?" He asked. "Well what hasn't my father said about me?" I asked him.

"He's talked about the divorce, and how he has another daughter that's with his mom?" He said.

I sighed, "yeah, Victoria. My sister, she's 14, um.." I said finding it difficult to talk about the situation.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me" he said calmly.

"I have to tell someone, don't I?" I chuckled, he nodded, I sighed "when she was born, it was around the time that my dad has been leaving for weeks at a time, off on business trips which means cheating on my mom, so when he came back seeing my mom was pregnant, he denied that the child was his and soon enough started leaving longer, when my sister was born, he was not there for the birth, when he was home, he wouldn't help with the child, calling her ugly, saying she looked just like my mother, hell he went as far as to denying I was his, just because I have light blue eyes with a hint of green while his are all green, he's just dumb and doesn't look for a logical solution which is that I got the blue eyes from my grandmother, anyways, my sister was a brunette, while I'm a red head, and her eyes are brown" I said.

"Is your mother a brunette?" he asked as i nodded my head. "did he take a parental test?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Alright well go on" he sighed, Realizing how stupid my father was.

"My father's mother came to visit us seeing how bad my mother was getting, so she took away Victoria to live with her, while I stayed with my mom, because I was like what? 5? And she didn't want to take everything from my mom but she would always visit me, buy my clothes, bring me food, for a few years at least until she moved away" I said.

"Where to?" He asked, "new York" I chuckled, "oh really?" he asked, I nodded, "if you really want to get her back" he said placing a hand over mine causing me to freeze and look at him.

"I can pull a few strings" he continued.

"And they can help your grandmother with medicine and money" he said. "how do you know about that?" I asked removing my hand.

"Like I said your dad talks a lot" he chuckled, I chuckled nervously as well.

"Do you want your sister back?" He asked seriously, "what kind of a question is that? Of course I do!" I said to him, "then I'll make that happen" he said with a smile.

"But?" I asked him waiting for a punchline. "no buts, if that is what you want, sweety, I'll make it happen" he said , I smiled then stood up.

"Why are being so nice to me?" I asked in almost disgust.
"Because a beautiful girl like you deserves happiness, kindness, you deserve so much" he said almost whispering.

I looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you, Mr. Blake, but I really-"

"Please, Siney, You can call me Johnson, or John, okay?" He said, I nodded then stood up, "I need to go find my friends, but thank you so much for what you're doing" I said then not knowing what to do, so when he stood up I hugged him. He hesitated but ended up hugging me as well.