Chapter 18

Knight's POV

I know what you are thinking. I am the worst uncle and maybe even the worst person in the world but can you really blame me?

Sidney is such a wonderful and beautiful creature, who wouldn't be falling head over heels for her? And by that I mean Johnson too, There has to be a way to get rid of him.

As I was plotting on what to do about Johnson my phone had beeped, It was Stacey, I literally just got off the phone with her for the second time.

Well more like she got off the phone with me, our plan was that she will provide me with the most information she can get out of Sidney because Stacey wants to be a wonderful niece and help me win over Sidney.

I opened up the text, it was an Address, it was the address to Sidney's home.

Quickly I went onto my school site page and grade book then searched for Sidney, when I found her name I went onto her demographics to see if the addresses matched up with each other and sure enough, they did.

I arched an eyebrow and grinned then did a quick search on the address sent.

No more than 5 miles away, Perfect, well sort of.

I cursed, Johnson literally lives around the block.

The reason I know that is because he's hosted dinners and parties and I've been on that damned street. Plus, he and Sidney's father are very close, Sidney's father would SO be okay with Johnson dating or even marrying his daughter.

The thought of all of that enraged me, I slammed closed my laptop and threw my phone at the wall in a fit of anger.

In result, a hole in my wall and a shattered phone screen. Great.

I need to win her over. Fast.

*A few days later*

Sidney's POV

"Hey, what did you say to Mr Knight earlier? He looked utterly pissed at you" Stan said to me.

"It's because I've been avoiding him" I rolled my eyes at him, "I don't know why he takes it personal, you don't like much people, you avoid several people anyways" Ara rolled her eyes.

I huffed and crossed my arms, Stacey was besides us, her earphones were dug in her ears.

"Hey" I shouted at her, she yanked her earphones out. "what's up?' she asked, she forced a smile out. "are you going with us? We're going to the library to study for our English exam" i told her, "oh sure, but um I have to go get my stuff from My uncle,  I'll meet you guys there" she said then ran into the English hall building. Weird.

I arched my eyebrow but followed Stan And Ara into the library. when we arrived we took a seat at the couches, Stan and Ara began to pull out their books and notebooks, "fuck!" I shouted in anger as I fidgeted through my almost empty satchel.

I was shushed harshly, " you forgot your crap again didn't you?" Ara asked. I nodded, she rolled her eyes playfully, she took my satchel as I stood up and dashed out the doors from the library.