Chapter 1

Hope you all enjoy, and yeah I know I haven't been able to update my other books lately. School is crazy and then there's this book that came to me and I just couldn't stop writing 😜. If you want me to continue then just comment.

She walked in heels and a skin tight dress to her bosses who all loved her. They were the same species but they were all male. They were the only four of their species left. She was shell less while they had shells. All she had was a plastron and it went all the way around, making her look very slim and very delicate.

As she walked the streets people stared, whistled, called her names and yet she just kept walking and soon she was walking into a night club. She was escorted through and to the back. They lead her to a room where her bosses would either tell her they had a job for her or make her work on the floor with all the strippers. She hated working with the strippers the most and yet she got all the attention when they put her out on the floor.

She walked into her bosses office and saw all of them sitting in chairs with ladies on all sides of them. She rolled her eyes and sat in a chair across from them. She sat patiently and quietly.

The boys had all stared at her and looked her up and down.

"Well isn't someone looking sexy tonight." The one in red growled out with lust.

"She is isn't she." The one in orange.

She rolled her eyes and stood crossing her arms, "so am I working on the floor or what?" She asked a bit irritated.

"I'd actually like a session with ya." The one in red said, purring a bit. He had always had a thing for her.

"No...you'll be working on the floor tonight." The one in purple said.

Lea nodded and sighed, "thanks." She then turned to leave but was stopped.

"Leona wait." She sighed and turned back to them.

The one in red stood up and walked to her holding yet again a new outfit for her to wear. The girls around him rolled their eyes and crossed their arms waiting impatiently. They all hated her and she knew it.

The one in read handed the outfit to her and looked down at it and sighed. She then looked up at him. He grabbed her by the bicep and pulled her to him. They were plastron to plastron.

"Give me a kiss." He whispered in her ear.

She growled and struggled out of his grip, "let me go Raph."

"Not until ya give me a kiss."

She growled and struggled.

"Raph let her go." The one in purple said.

Raph growled and let her go but then leaned down and whispered one more thing in her ear, "I still want a session with ya." He then walked back to his chair and sat down. The girls around him began to fawn over him but he ignored them and stared at Leona with lust.

Leona turned to the one in purple, "thank you Donnie."

Donnie smiled at her, "your welcome."

Leona turned to the one in orange and gave him a smile, "Mikey."

Mikey returned her smile, "Leona."

She smiled and turned and walked out of the room and to her own room. She sighed and through the outfit on her desk. She was always the one to get new outfits and if the other girls wanted new outfits they had to buy them with their own money.

She sighed and unchanged removing everything. She then slipped on the outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. She had always wondered how she was the slimmest of all the girls and yet she had a plastron. She sighed. She went to put on a pair of heels when she heard a knock at the door. Getting up, she walked to the door and unlocked it. Standing their was Raphael. He smirked and look her up and down, getting turned on.