Chapter 23

Raph and Casey walked out of the room and walked to the living room. They looked each other over once again.

"Man you are looking fine." Casey said.

"Thanks. You too." Raph said smiling.

They sat down on the couch and waited for Lea and April.

"Thank you April." Lea said smiling.

April smiled excitedly, "no problem!" She then unplugged the curler from the wall and let it sit on the counter to cool off. She then turned back to Lea and looked her hair over. "Your hair will do anything you want it to. I love it! I wish I had your hair! It's so beautiful!!"

Lea giggled, "thanks April."

Lea got up and walked into the bedroom and put her heals on.

April slipped on her heals and soon the two were walking out of the bedroom and into the living room.

Raph and Casey had heard the two coming. They stood and waited.

The boys eyes widened when they spotted they're women.

Raph walked over to Lea and Casey walked over to April.

"Woah...you look stunning." Raph looked Lea up and down.

"Thank you Raph and you look handsome." Lea said and looked Raph up and down.

"Wow April....you look gorgeous." Casey said, staring at his wife.

April laughed, "thank you Casey. And you look amazing."

Casey wrapped his arm around April's waist and the two turned towards Raph and Lea while they were still talking about one another's appearance.

"Man...they're so adorable together. I can't wait to watch Raph bend down on one knee." April whispered up to Casey.

"Me to." Casey said, watching the young couple.

"Isn't Lea just a beauty." April said.

"Yeah..." Casey said, quickly turning to look down at April, "but not as beautiful as you."

April smiled up at her husband, "thanks Casey."

Lea and Raph had finally finished admiring each other and turned to April and Casey.

"Ready to go?" Raph asked everyone, wrapping an arm around Lea's waist, pulling her close. Lea smiled.

April and Casey smiled, nodding there heads.

They were seated at their table, looking over the menu.

Lea sighed, put her menu down and turned towards Raph, "Raphie..."

"Yeah?" Raph said, putting his menu down and turning to look at Lea.

"Can I just share a meal with you? Please?"

"Yeah sure." He grabbed a hold of one of her hands, "ya not feeling hungry right now?"

Lea blushed, "no and I'm sorry."

"It's okay babe. You were so used to not eatin much and now you are eatin more than your used to." He said and kissed her cheek.

Lea's blush darkened, "thanks."

"What do ya want?" Raph asked.

"Um...just get what you want. I'll just be taking bites here and there." She said smiling up at her boyfriend.

"Okay then." Raph then turned back to the menu and looked over it.

The waiter walked over to there table, "good evening, what can I get you four to drink?" He asked.