Chapter 13

The next day Lea was released out of the hospital into the care of Raphael. He took her to his house which was a couple miles out of the city.

"Well I didn't know you'd have a house this big...and out of the city."

Raph smirked at her, "well...I have to be. Don't want to many people coming after me...except you."

Lea giggled but then groaned in pain.

"Keep calm Lea. Doctor said no stress on the wound. That even means no laughing or giggling."

"I know, I know." She rolled her eyes and walked over to the couch, sitting down. She moaned, "finally....I can relax."

Raph smiled at her, "I'm taking your stuff to my room."

Lea nodded and watched as Raph left. She sighed and lied down. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

She watched as Saki made Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello kneel down on their knees.

"Please!!!! Don't do this!!"

Saki growled over at Lea and started making his way over to her. She couldn't do anything. She sat in a chair tied up. She looked up at Saki who hovered over her.

"Please..."

All he did was smirk down at her. He started to caress her cheek, leaned down and kissed her.

"You motherfucker!!! Don't touch her!!!" Raph yelled out in anger.

Lea tried to pull away, but Saki had a firm grip on her and kept her still. Tears streamed down her face and he enjoyed seeing her so vulnerable.

"Let her go!!! She has nothing to do with this!! Let her go!!"

Saki finally pulled away from the kiss that left Lea panting and saliva trailing down her chin.

"You motherfucker!!!!" Raph yelled out beyond angry.

Saki turned to Raph and walked around him. He then ordered one of his men to bring him a knife.

Lea watched the exchange, "NO!!!! Don't!!!"

Saki walked over to Donnie who glared up at him. Saki glared down at him and raised the knife. He sliced his neck. Donnie's body fell forward. Everyone watched as he choked, his body soon becoming limp.

"NO!!!!!" Raph, Mikey and Lea yelled out.

Raph glared up at Saki, "ya fuck face!!!"

Mikey stared down at Donnie's body. His eyes glossed over and he finally looked up at Saki who stood over him, "you killed him....you killed my brother!!!!!"

"Stop!!!! Saki...please!! Just let them go!! Please!!! I'll do anything you want!!! Please!!" Lea yelled out but was ignored.

Saki smirked, glaring down at Mikey. He raised the knife, struck down and pulled away.

"NO!!!!"

Saki smirked and moved over to Raphael.

"Saki!!! Please stop!!! Don't do it!!!" Lea yelled out, tears streaming down her face.

Saki turned to Lea and stared at her. Then he looked back at Raph who glared at him and looked at Lea with loving eyes.