Chapter 11

"So where will we be dinning?" Lea asked curiously.

"Well...I was think we could ditch them," Saki said and pointed back at his guards, "if we make our own dinner at my house."

Lea thought for a moment, "will there be wine?"

Saki smirked, "of course."

Soon they both sat in Sakis limo, headed to Sakis house.

"So...what do you do?" Saki asked Lea.

"Oh...you probably don't want to know what I do." She sighed.

Saki saw this, "is it that bad?"

Lea smiled up at him, "well....I make the most money."

Saki stared at her, "huh...I did notice while we were dancing ya had a certain dancing style."

Lea blushed, "I assume you already know what I do then."

Saki smirked at her, "well...maybe tonight you could give me a session."

Lea shivered, "maybe."

Soon they were pulling up into the driveway of Sakis house. It was fairly large, he hadn't wanted a huge house for just himself. And plus with what he did behind the backs of the citizens and government of the city, he didn't want anymore attention then he already had.

"Wow...it beautiful."

Saki smirked, "thank you."

Saki got out of the car and held a hand out to Lea. She took it and Saki lead her into his house. Before he went inside he nodded to his guards and they left for the rest of the night. Lea smiled as she walked around Sakis house admiring everything. Saki walked to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured the wine into the two glasses before walking out and looking for Lea. He found her in the living room.

"Here you go." He said and handed a glass to her.

"Thank you." She smiled and took a sip.

"Shall we make dinner then?"

"Yes." Lea said and smiled.

Lea laughed as she saw Saki mixing the ingredients together but making a huge mess.

"Saki!" Lea giggled, "try to keep it in the bowl!"

"Well I'm not much of a cook as you can see." He said and laughed.

Lea giggled, and helped Saki stir the ingredients.

"These are so good!!" Lea said and smiled, taking another bite.

Saki laughed, "am I a great cook or what?"

Lea laughed, "you are."

They ate and talked and soon they sat on the couch and talked while they continued to drink their wine.

Saki set down his glass and turned to Lea. She took one last sip before setting her glass down beside his.

She sat back and stared at Saki as Saki stared back at her.

Saki slowly moved towards Lea. Lea sat still, watching as Saki moved to sit right beside her and start rubbing her thighs.

She moaned and leaned her head back. Saki smirked, "very sensitive." He then leaned in and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and slowly made her way onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and continued kissing her.

She moaned and pulled away out of breath, panting. Saki moved down from her lips to her neck.

"S-Saki..." Lea moaned out. The next thing she knew was being set down on a bed. She lied back on her elbows and watched as Saki took his shirt off. She looked over his muscles and his abs. Saki smirked down at her and slowly took her heels off and threw them on to the floor. He crawled on top of her and stared down at her.

"I'm going to give you the night of your life." Saki growled out and smirked down at Lea.

Lea bit her lip and wrapped her arms around Sakis neck and then pushed him away. Saki fell back startled but soon was smirking when Lea got out of bed and slowly took her clothes off.

Lea then crawled on top of Saki and stared down at him. She then leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Take me then."

Sakis dick grew hard in his pants. He flipped the two over so that Lea lied beneath him. He quickly took his pants and boxers off and stroked himself. Lea moaned as he was biting and sucking on her neck, leaving marks. As he stroked himself with one hand he started rubbing Lea.

"S-Saki!!! Ahh!!"

Saki grunted and soon grabbed a condom from his side dresser and put it on. He lined himself up to her entrance and thrusted into her.

She arched her back and screamed out in pain and pleasure.

"SAKI!!!"

"Your so tight!"

Saki didn't stop though and kept thrusting in and out of her.

"S-Saki...please hold on." Lea panted out. Saki didn't listen and kept thrusting into her.

Tears streamed down Lea's face.

"S-Saki please."

Lea tried to relax but she couldn't. She wrapped her arms around Sakis neck, and pulled him down into a kiss. He kissed her roughly and kept thrusting into her.

"S-Saki!!" Lea said and moved her mouth away from Sakis. He smirked and started kissing, sucking and biting on her neck.

This continued for an hour before Saki finally came. He pulled out of Lea and took the condom off and threw it on the floor. He then spooned Leona.

"You were what I've been looking for." Saki said and kissed Lea's cheek.

"Good. I'm glad." Lea smiled and turned around to face him. She kissed him once more and snuggled up to him. She fought against the pain, knowing that tomorrow for sure she'd be sore.

Saki smiled and soon fell asleep. Lea sighed and got up. She went to the bathroom and then went downstairs to the kitchen. She found the knife block that sat on the counter and grabbed one of the knifes. But before she could grab one of the knifes she grabbed a towel to wrap around the handle.

She had the knife in hand and turned back and walked to the bedroom. She slowly made her way in and slowly crawled onto the bed. She raised the knife and pulled the covers back....but Saki wasn't there.

She gasped when she felt a blade against her neck.

"You thought you could kill me, but your wrong."