Chapter 20

The two woke up the next day and decided to take a walk along the beach before eating breakfast.

Raph thought to himself, holding onto Lea's hand while staring down at her. He looked at her sweet smile and her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I could ask her to marry me right now." He thought, but decided he'd wait till tomorrow night. He smiled and looked ahead, still holding onto Lea's hand.

Soon the two were sitting side by side across from Casey and April.

"So....how was your walk this morning." April asked Lea.

Lea smiled, "peaceful."

Raph smiled down at her then looked up at Casey and April, "so what are the plans for today?"

"Uh....I was think that today maybe," Casey looked at Raph before continuing, "maybe us guys have a day together and you girls have a day together."

April smiled widely, "yay!!! That sounds fun."

Lea smiled brightly, "it does." She then giggled at April's excitement.

Raph had understood what Casey had meant by a girls day out and guys day out.

While Raph finished changing for his day out, he turned to Lea who was still changing.

She pulled on white shorts and a loose tank top. She then turned to Raph and smiled at him.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothin." He said and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Can you do my hair?" She asked sweetly.

Raph smiled, leaned down and kissed her, pulling away saying, "of course."

Lea smiled, walked away from Raph and sat down on the bed so her back was towards Raph. She loved it when Raph did her hair. He ended up doing a fishtail braid into a messy bun. She looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks Raph! It's perfect!" She kissed him then put on shoes.

The two walked downstairs and met Casey and April at the front door.

Lea smiled and walked over to April, "you ready!?"

"Yes!!" April replied with a wide smile.

"Oh and Lea." Raph said.

"Yeah?"

"Get something nice to wear for tomorrow night. We're all going out to eat tomorrow."

Lea smiled, "okay." She then turned back to April and the two walked out of the house.

Raph sighed anxious for tomorrow.

"Don't worry dude. Just know she's the one for ya." Casey said and smiled at his best friend.

"Thanks Case."

The two walked out of the house to begin their day.

The four ended up eating lunch together at a restaurant on the island and then separated again.