Chapter 28

Slash went to the kitchen before he went to kill Lea's fiancé. He looked through her kitchen draws and soon found a chefs knife. He smirked and turned to find Raphael.

"Lea!!!"

"Raph!!!"

Raph ran to Lea's bedroom and found her tied up to her bed, "Lea!" He looked over her body, cum, sweat and tear stains and a few bruises and cuts.

He ran over to her bed and quickly untied her wrists, he pulled her into his arms and let her cry into his chest.

"Raph..." she sobbed, "Please...go before he finds y-you." She pulled away and grabbed his face kissing him passionately.

Raph quickly pulled away, "who did this Lea?"

"I did."

Raph and Lea turned to the voice.

"Slash..." Raph growled through his clenched teeth.

"S-slash...p-please don't do this." Lea sobbed out, tears continuing to stream down her cheeks.

Raph stood from the bed, "why did you come back? Why did you do this to her?!?" He growled out.

"Cause....I get what I want...and what I want is for you to die and her to be mine...or I'll be fine just hurting the both of you....or at least one of you." He smirked, looking over at Lea as he finished speaking.

Raph grabbed Lea and slowly pulled her off the bed and behind himself, "you are not going to hurt her anymore than you already have Slash." Raph growled and moved himself into a fighting stance.

Slash smirked, clutching onto the chefs knife even tighter, his eyes set on Lea.

Raph saw the knife at Slash's side. He slipped out his phone and gave it to Lea, "call 9-1-1."

Lea quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the three numbers. She put the phone up to her ear and waited for an operator to answer. She watched as Slash stood in the doorway of her room, glaring at both her and Raph before he charged at the two of them.

Raph charged at Slash, keeping him away for Lea.

Within seconds and operator answered the phone, "9-1-1, what's your emergency." Lea started hyperventilating, watching as Slash swung the knife out at her fiancé as Raph dodged and struck Slash with his fist.

"Hello? 9-1-1 what is your emergency?"

"H-hello!?! Please help!! He's hurting him!! Please help!!" Lea yelled into the phone panicking.

"Ma'am your going to have to calm down."

"O-Okay."

"Okay...can I please get a name and address."

"I'm Leona...I'm at the Quatre étoiles um....r-room 453 uh..top floor."

"Okay miss...we are sending help right away...please stay on the line."

"O-okay." Lea said through a sob. She continued to watch Raph fight against Slash. She watched as Raph threw a punch at Slash but panicked when Slash caught his fist mid strike. She gasped, "Raph!!"

"Ma'am? What's happening?"

"Hurry please!!" She yelled and watched as Slash twisted Raph's arm.

"RAPH!!!" She yelled out when Raph screamed in pain and was thrown across the room. Lea dropped the phone and ran towards Raph only to be caught by Slash and to be thrown onto the bed once again.