Chapter 12

Saki took the knife away from her, moved them off the bed and into the basement. He tied her to a chair and walked around her.

Lea watched him and thought of a way to get out.

"I know who you really are."

Lea's eyes widened, "how?"

"Oh trust me...I knew you were coming for me."

"Just let me go!" Lea yelled at him and struggled against the ropes.

"No...I'm going to make sure I kill the men you work for." Saki leaned down in her face, "and possibly make you my sex slave forever."

Lea gasped, "no...please. Don't do this!! Please!!" Lea yelled out.

Saki smirked, "that's exactly what I'll do."

He then walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"Please!!!! Don't do this!!!" Lea cried out, tears streaming down her face, "please!!!"

Saki smirked as he heard Lea yelling out for help and trying to make him change his mind.
Saki went back to sleep with the idea of Lea becoming his sex slave and finally killing off the men she works for.

Lea didn't get any sleep that night. All she did was cry and yell at Saki.

In the morning when Saki woke up, he didn't hear any noise coming from Lea. He called his guards and had them bring Lea up to him. They did as they were told, Lea struggling in their grasps.

"Let me go!!"

She was thrown down on to the ground and she was going to stand up when she was kicked in the back. She fell to the ground, she looked up at Saki, glaring at him.

"Please!! Let me go!!"

Saki just stared down at her. She was naked and exposed.

"Please...." Lea said shaking, tears threatening to spill, "let me go."

Saki just stared at her then looked up at his guards, "take her."

Lea growled and jumped up running to the kitchen and grabbing a knife.

Saki growled, "GET HER!!!"

The two guards that were with them ran after Lea and began to fight her.

Within seconds she managed to take down the guards and now was standing in front of saki, knife in hand.

Saki smirked at her, "impressive." He then ran at her and attacked her.

They got a couple hits in against each other before Saki had disarmed Lea of the knife.

Lea stared at him in shock and saw the knife she once had in his hand. Saki charged at her once again, but Lea flipped over him and grabbed another knife. She turned and saw him charging at her. She ran towards him and they both attacked.

They stood facing each other, till they both fell to the floor. Lea had decapitated Saki, and Saki had stabbed Lea in her abdomen.