Chapter 6

They walked to a restaurant near by. When they got there they ordered a table for two and once they were seated Raph ordered them drinks.

Raph was a bit upset that every guy in the restaurant was taking glances at Lea every once in a while. Lea sighed knowing exactly why Raphael was upset, "Raph don't worry. Your the only one I'm with tonight." She smiled brightly at him. Raph smiled back, then looked at the menu, "so what does the lady want tonight?"

Lea looked over the menu, "I don't know...umm how about..hm..I don't know."

Raph laughed a bit, "is this why your so skinny?"

"What do you mean?" Lea asked him questioningly.

"You don't know what to eat so you don't eat."

"Oh no...I tend to make my own meal at home." Lea said and smiled.

"Well then what are we doin here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I say we ditch this place, go to the store and grab stuff to make us our own dinner. And while we're out we can just get us some drinks."

Lea smiled at the idea, "sure!! I love it! But.."

"But what?"

"We've already ordered drinks here."

"Oh yeah. Well this will be our pre-drink." Raph said and winked at Lea.

Lea giggled and set the menu down.

"Here are your drinks." The waiter said while he stared at Lea the whole time trying not to be to obvious. "And what will you be having today?"

"Uh..nothin." Raph said.

"Um..ok. So just the drinks then?"

"Yep!"

The waiter nodded and walked away. He got their check ready and then placed it on the edge of the table for later. Lea and Raph smiled at each other and stared drinking their drinks. They talked and laughed. And before they new it they were walking through the store and grabbing ingredients to make Ravioli.

Lea laughed, "Raph...we need this!!" Lea said holding up and bottle of wine.

Raph laughed, "fine but I'm also getting myself a drink."

Lea laughed and put the wine bottle into the cart while Raph grabbed a case of beer.

They soon paid and were on their way back to Lea's apartment.

"Raph the recipe calls for six and a half cups of flour not the the whole bag." Lea said laughing when Raph poured the whole bag of flour into the bowl.

"Oops." Raph said and laughed.

They laughed at each others mistakes in the kitchen as they cooked. And soon they were setting the table and finally eating.

"Mm...this taste so good!" Lea smiled.

Raph took another bite before nodding his head and taking a sip of his beer.

"Man...we did horrible in the kitchen and yet look at this!!" Raph exclaimed and took another bite, "this is awesome!!"

Lea smiled as she took a sip of her wine.

They soon finished and were sitting on the couch watching a movie as they drank their beverages.

"Woah!"

"I know right? Just keep watching...it gets even better." Raph said smirking.

After the movie, Lea got up and took her glass to the sink and washed it, setting it to the side with all the other washed dishes.

Raph got up and through his beer bottle into the trash can.

"Well...I'm headed to bed. You coming or are you going to sleep on the couch?" Lea asked smiling up at Raph.

Raph stared down at Lea and leaned in, kissing her. Lea slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Raph kissed her harder and rougher, and soon was growing hard hearing Lea's moans.

He picks her up and carried her to her room. He closed and locked the door with one hand and walked over to the bed, throwing Lea onto it. Lea watched as Raph took his shirt off before climbing on top of her.

He kissed her again and slowly made his way down to her neck. She was a moaning mess. Raph grew harder by the minute. He started taking her clothes off, Lea helping. Then he took his pants off and soon all their clothes were thrown carelessly onto the ground. Raph licked all the way down her body, leaving Lea moaning and panting. 

"R-Raph..agh...ah.." she moaned again.

Raph smirked to himself. He had finally made it to her entrance, he started rubbing her, Lea getting wetter by the minute.

"R-Raph...please."

Raph groaned and his dick dropped out into the open. He started stroking himself as he continued to rub Lea.

"Ugh...R-Raph...ah!"

Raph stopped rubbing Lea and quickly put her legs on his shoulders and lined his cock to her entrance. He thrusted into her and Lea moaned in pain and pleasure.

"Ah...ah..Raph...ah..uh.." she bit her lip and pulled Raph closer to her.

Raph pushed all the way into her and stopped. He tried his best to not move, waiting for Lea to relax. Soon she nodded and Raph started thrusting into her.

The room was soon filled with moans and pants from the two. They shared kisses and Raph continued to suck and bite on Lea's neck as he thrusted into her.

A couple hours later Lea was close to climaxing.

"R-Raph...ah...I'm...ahh...close."

Raph nodded panting, "me too."

Lea came yelling out Raph's name, her back arched and she was left panting and groaning as Raph continued to thrust into her a couple more time as he then quickly pulled out of her and came on the bed. He fell onto his plastron and wrapped an arm around Lea's waist.

After they calmed down Raph covered them up and spooned Lea.

Raph kissed her and watched as she soon was falling asleep.

"The answers yes...I will be your girlfriend."

Raph heard before Lea fell asleep. He smiled to himself and soon was falling asleep himself.