Chapter 25

The last two days in Hawaii were spent with all four swimming in the ocean, walking along the beach, and going around the island admiring all of the attractions.

They were now all on a plane headed back home. April and Casey had decided to ride in coach instead of first class where Lea and Raph were.

Lea's head rested on Raph's shoulder as she slept peacefully. Raph smiled down at her and grabbed a hold of her hand, intwining their fingers. He saw Lea's lips curl into a smile in her sleep.

He leaned his head back, closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

He woke up a couple hours later to Lea staring out the window. He looked down at there hands that were still intwined, he smiled.

"Hey."

Lea smiled and turned to look at Raph, "hey, how'd you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Okay. Wasn't the best sleep I've ever had." She said smiling up at Raph.

Raph smiled down at her, "have you just been staring out the window this whole time?"

"Yeah..pretty much. I like looking at the clouds."

"How long have you been up?"

"Uh...not a long time. I think about fifteen minutes." Lea said, turning back to look out the window. Raph smiled and looked out the window as well.

"Finally!" Casey exclaimed.

They were all finally off of the plane. Now they were waiting for their luggage.

Lea yawned, stretched and looked around the airport but still stood beside Raph. She saw the men turning to look in her direction every now and then. They would all look down at the ring she wore too.

They knew she was married and yet they still didn't look away. She groaned.

Raph had heard Lea groan. He turned to look down at her, "hey, what's up?"

"They know I'm married and yet they don't have the decency to look away!" She huffed, crossing her arms against her chest.

Raph sighed, took a glance around, catching men staring at his wife. If looks could kill, half the citizens in the area would have been disintegrated by now.

Raph growled to himself, and pulled Lea by the waist towards himself.

Their luggage soon came. They all said there goodbyes to one another and soon they separated and went home. On the way to Lea's place, they talked about when she would be moving in.

"So...when do you want to begin movin in?Wednesday?"

"Um..yeah that sounds good." She said smiling widely.

Raph smiled at her and turned his attention back on the road.

When Raph pulled up to the building, he didn't want to let Lea go. He helped her inside and watched as she began to unpack.

"Can't ya come home with me?"

Lea giggled, "Raphie...I have to start packing. I thought you wanted me to move in." She stated more than asked.

Raph sighed, "okay."

Lea laughed, "Raph don't worry. Why don't you come back tomorrow night and we can have a night alone." She then smirked, leaned over and kissed her husband. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

Raph smirked, "see ya tomorrow night."

He left, leaving with thoughts of his wife, Leona.

"Please...let me go."

He smirked at her. Her arms were chained above her head. She dangled, her feet a foot off the ground.

"Please....please let me go."

"I would never let go of a beauty like you." He said, caressing her cheek.

She turned away, and whimpered when she heard him growl. When he pulled away she sighed in relief.

She pulled on the chains, trying to get free. He watched her from the other side of the room. She growled, "get me out of these chains! Let me go!!" She glared at him. He only smirked, he then pulled out a knife. Her eyes widened, "no."

He slowly walked towards her, spinning the knife between his fingers. She struggled against the chains. She looked up at the chains, but when she looked back at him, he stood right in front of her. She gasped, "don't....please just leave me alone."

He lifted up the knife and rested it against her cheek. She didn't dare move. He sliced upwards, from her jaw across her cheek. He listened to her gasp, he watched as she turned away, watched her blood run down her cheek. He made his way down to her throat.

"Please..."

All he did was smirk. He made a small cut, watched as the blood streamed down her neck. He leaned in and licked away the blood. She whimpered. When he pulled away he savored the taste, he watched as more blood flowed from the cut. He was surprised at how big the cut was. He thought he had barely nipped her. He leaned in again and licked away the blood. Her blood was sweet to him, and boy did he enjoy the flavor. He soon began to suck and bite on her neck. He listened to a forced moan that escaped her mouth.

She closed her eyes, she did not like this one bit. She didn't understand why he was 'drinking her blood' to say. It was weird. When he began to suck and bite on her neck, that's when the hormones kicked in. She hated fucking hormones. She hated how she let a moan escape her mouth. She hated what he was doing to her. She moaned once again when he rubbed his hands, down her chest and to her stomach.

Her eyes opened. She sat up in bed completely confused. She looked around her room, finding nothing out of the ordinary. She looked over at her phone and turned it on. It was one in the morning. She wasn't sure if she would be able to sleep. She sighed, lied back down and recalled over her dream, not understanding it.

What scared her the most though, was the man in it.