Chapter 24

"Lea...I've known you since you were sixteen. I've watched you suffer and I've always tried my best to be there for you through thick and thin. You've been there for me through situations I can't get through myself. We've always had a connection since the beginning. Ever since the day I meet you...you've been the only one I care for. Your beautiful inside and out. You light up a room when it's dark. You make my world whole, and I would like to keep it that way." Raph took a deep breath and bent down on one knee. He pulled out a black box and opened it. Inside was a blue diamond encrusted ring. Lea gasped, tears streaming down her face.

"Leona King...will you marry me?"

Lea bent down and hugged Raph, "yes!!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his neck, "yes!!" She continued to cry tears of joy.

Raph's eyes widened, he made eye contact with April and Casey. April was crying and Casey had a wide smile plastered on his face. Raph wrapped his arms around Lea, burying his face into her neck.

Raph and Lea heard the other customers around them cheering. They both pulled away and looked at everyone, Lea blushed. Raph stood and helped Lea up. He took the ring out of the box and grabbed her hand. He slipped the ring onto her finger. Lea stared down at it then looked up at Raph. She smiled and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. April smiled, walked up to them and separated them.

"April?!" Raph said a bit pissed.

"No! Don't April me! You to have to save the kissing for the wedding."

Lea laughed, Raph rolled his eyes.

They all went home happy. Casey and April went straight to bed. Lea and Raph went to the kitchen to have a drink. Raph had told April and Casey they'd keep the volume down.

What they meant by a drink though was tea. Lea had wanted Raph to try tea for the first time. Raph had obliged to try the tea.

Lea smiled widely. She made the cup, turned and handed it to Raph who sat in a chair at the island. Raph laughed, making Lea glared at him, "what?" She asked questioningly.

"Your smile...that's what."

"Whatever. Just try the tea already."

Raph rolled his eyes and brought the cup to his lips. He took a sip, let it sit on his tongue and swallowed. He pulled the cup away and stared at Lea.

"That was..disgusting." He said finally.

Lea pouted and took the cup away from him, "fine." She took a sip and continued to drink the tea.

Raph smirked, he had thought of an idea.

"Wait...come here." He said and pulled out the chair beside him. Lea walked over to him and sat in the chair beside him. She took another drink of the tea, before she turned to look at Raph. Raph smirked and quickly placed his lips onto hers. Lea smiled into the kiss, wrapped her arms around Raph's neck, and passionately kissed back. Raph wrapped his arms around her waist, and soon pulled her onto his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist. Raph pulled away and smirked down at her, Lea looking up at him panting.

"That does taste good. Comin from you."

Lea blushed, "good."

"I wonder what else taste good comin from you."

"Why don't you find out."

"I will." He said and slammed his lips onto hers. Lea smiled and kissed back roughly. Raph smirked, pulling away, "why don't we move to the bedroom."

Lea smiled, "sure."

Raph smirked. Lea got off of him and put her cup in the sink and followed Raph to their room.

Raph waited till Lea walked through their bedroom door, before closing and locking it. He then pulled Lea back towards him and slammed her up against the wall, making her grunt. He slammed his lips onto her, kissing her roughly.

"Raph.." she said into the kiss, trying to push Raph back a bit. Yet Raph kept kissing her. He began to take her clothes off.

"Raph.." she whined. Raph smirked and moved his lips down to her neck. When he bit her neck, she couldn't help but moan.

"Raphie..."

He smirked and took her dress off. His hands roamed her body. He listened to her moans and pants. He stopped, picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

What Lea didn't know...was that he was only messing with her.

Raph stood at the end of the bed as Lea rested on her elbows, staring at Raph.

"Raphie..."

Raph didn't respond, he only walked to the bathroom.

Lea's eyes widened. She slowly got up and walked toward the bathroom. When she peeked inside, she saw Raph at the sink, shirt off, in sweats, and was brushing his teeth.

"What?!?" She exclaimed questioningly.

"What?" Raph said after he spit. He was now rinsing his toothbrush off and laying it off to the side.

Lea glared, "you know what!"

"I don't think I know what you're talking about."

"We were in the middle of a make out session and you just all of a sudden stopped! Why?!"

"Cause..." Raph walked over to Lea and wrapped an arm around her waist, "we have to save all that for the honeymoon. I was just givin ya a little taste of what was to come." He then let go of her, walked towards the bed and crawled under the covers. 

Lea turned and watched him. She glared at him all the while. She turned back to the bathroom, changed, brushed her teeth and soon was lying beside Raph in bed. She had her back towards him, arms crossed against her plastron.

Raph laughed at her internally, "common Lea." He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her towards himself.

"You do know..what you just did could get you a divorce."

Raph laughed, "nah."

Lea sighed and turned in his arms so she was facing him. "Please don't do that again unless we're actually going to do it."

Raph chuckled, "don't worry. I promise I won't ever do that to ya again, unless we really are doin it."

Lea smiled up at him. Raph smiled down at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Lea. I love you."

Lea smiled brightly, nuzzling into Raph's neck, "I love you too."