Chapter 21

Raph and Casey were already sitting out on the beach, waiting for April and Lea.

"Ya ready for tomorrow Raph?"

"Yeah....I can't wait to be able to call her my wife." Raph said smiling, looking out at the ocean. The sun was slowly setting.

Casey smiled at Raph and then turned and saw his fiancé coming out of the house.

He got up and stared at her, "woah. You look amazing."

Raph turned around and saw April wearing a yellow bikini. He couldn't help but say he was impressed. He got up and walked over to the two, "so where's Lea?"

"Oh she didn't want to come out yet. She said she wanted to wrap herself up first. I tired to tell her she didn't need to but she just wouldn't listen. She's a stubborn girl."

"Just like me."

April laughed and soon she was in the water with Casey.

Raph watched the two before he went into the house and looked for Lea. He found her in their room in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. He didn't walk into the bathroom, he just peaked in and watched her. Lea gently rubbed the spot where she had been stabbed.

She sighed and put her cover up back on. She walked out of the bathroom and was startled to see Raph.

"Raph! You scared me!" She said and grabbed her chest where her beating heart was pounding against her plastron.

Raph sighed and pulled her into a hug. She smiled sadly, wrapping her arms around his torso. He brushed through her hair with his fingers.

"Don't worry about it. That was in the past." He said and kissed her forehead, then rested his chin on the top of her head.

Lea nuzzled into his neck, "I know."

They stood hugging for a while before they pulled apart and stared at one another.

"I love you Lea and I won't let anything happen to you."

Lea smiled up at him, "I know you won't."

They kissed for a minute before they pulled away and walked out of the house holding hands. They watched as Casey and April swam together.

"Let's go join them."

Lea nodded and took off her cover up revealing a blue bikini. Raph stared wide eyed at her as she walked towards the water. Even April and Casey stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

Lea blushed, "will you guys stop staring? I already get enough of that in my life."

"Sorry Lea," April said apologetically, "you know, you should really consider beach modeling."

"Well I'll take it into consideration."

Raph blinked and followed his girlfriend into the water.

The rest of the evening till sundown, they swam and played as if they were children again.

Hours later when the moon was right above them, they all sat on the beach in the sand star gazing.