Chapter9: thank you.

Your POV..

We were sitting in the living room, the two candles on top of the coffee table between us.

We sat in silence at first, but then we started exchanging words every once in a while, and time seemed to pass much quicker.

I learned that he was on a break so he came back to his home town, but when he arrived his parents informed him that they were visiting his uncle in daegu.

I told him where i came from and why,
We talked about my studies and what he wanted to study if he wasn't an idol.

We didn't realize how we started talking comfortably.

This is the only time today that I stopped thinking if the thunder storm was over and when i can go back to the hotel.

Before we knew it, sunlight was peaking through the curtains.

"What to time is it?" I asked.

"5:30am" he answered looking at the time on his phone screen.

I stood up and walked to the window near where i was sitting.
Seems like the weather is not as bad.
At least it wasn't dark anymore.

I looked back at jungkook, about to tell him that I'm gonna go back now.
But before i did, I realized I don't know how far i walked last night, I don't know the way back.

I'm guessing he saw the confusion on my face and said "are you leaving now?"

"Umm.. yeah" i said hesitantly.

He stood up "do you want me to walk you or something?" He offered.

I thought for a second that he didn't have to do that, i can figure it out on my own it wouldn't be a problem.
Mainly because I didn't wanna burden him more than I already have.

"No it's okay, it's probably not that far"
I said smiling appreciatively.

"Alright then" he smiled back.

I walked towards where my clothes from last night were.
I took them and went to the bathroom to change back into them.

When i was done, I folded the clothes he let me borrow.

I got out of the bathroom and I noticed he wasn't where he was when i went into the bathroom.

I didn't think about it much, i just left the his clothes on the couch.
I'm guessing he's not here since he isn't gonna walk me back or anything.

I looked around for my boots before i saw them with my leather jacket beside the front door.

As i was putting on my boots and jacket, I heard footsteps on the stairs.

I looked up from tying my boot laces
Jungkook was coming down the stairs.

'So that's where he went'

After i was done tying my boot laces and wearing my jacket.

I kinda hesitated to walk out the door and leave.
I have no idea how to go back to the hotel, I didn't have my phone either so I could look up a map or call daehyun.

I probably look weird now, standing frozen facing the door.

So i took a deep breath and twisted the front door handle.

I turned around just before i walked out, i looked at jungkook with a friendly smile on my face "thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done without your help"

He smiled back and nodded once as a response.

That was when I finally walked out the door.

I walked towards the tree in the front yard, the one i was standing under before he came and rescued me.

I stood under it again trying to at least figure out which direction i came from to end up here.

To be continued..