Chapter17: the start.

Your POV..

I volunteered to sneak out to a nearby grocery store that jungkook gave me directions to, to get ramen and some other things, because we both haven't eaten anything since last night, and we wouldn't survive if it stays that way.

I walked out of the hotel like a normal person that i was, I didn't hide in my hoodie or anything like that, just so I don't draw attention since paparazzi and reporters are still waiting for a sign of jungkook.

I got to the grocery store after a 2 minute walk, i got whatever ramen that looked the most delicious and appetizing from the pictures on the packaging.
I payed for it after i picked out random sodas to go with the ramen.
Then walked back to the hotel making sure I memorized the way this time.

I unlocked my hotel room door and walked in to find jungkook exactly how he was when i left –still in his own unspoken thoughts.

"Hi" i greeted normally in attempt to snap him out of his thoughts, which worked well.

"Hey" he greeted back, then glanced at the plastic bag i was carrying.

"I got some ramen" i lifted the bag and sat it on counter where there was a hotel-provided kettle.
Then i picked one of the water bottles to pour it in in order to make ramen.

"It's okay I'll do it" i jump a little as i hear his voice suddenly behind me.

I moved aside to create more distance between us, he stood where i was standing, poured water into the kettle and ripped the seal off the cup ramen, he put the seasoning on the uncooked noodles then poured the boiling hot water into the cup.

I didn't realize i was so focused on watching him until he handed it to me with a napkin wrapped around it.
"Be careful, it's hot" he notified.

I nodded as he opened a drawer and handed me chopsticks to eat with.

"Thank you" i mumbled while looking longingly at the food I'm clutching carefully in my hands.

I feel like I haven't ate decent food in so long, other than munching on some leftover cookies that were in my purse a few hours ago.

I sat on the edge of the bed, swirled the chopsticks in the ramen waiting for it to cool down a little before devouring it.

I glanced at jungkook, his back facing me as he poured hot water into his ramen.
Seconds later he turned around holding his cup ramen in one hand and chopsticks in the other.

"Do you want another one?" He questions.
I shake my head, even though i'm considering probably more than 2, i just didn't want to say that for some reason, it's a little embarrassing, he's gonna think I'm a pig or something.

______________

Here I am, on my 3rd cup of ramen.
Jungkook is too.

Seems like 1 or 2 couldn't fill us up.
"Is there any more left?" I ask almost done with the 3rd one, clearly not full yet.

"No, i think the one you're eating is the last one" he chuckled then started stuffing himself with ramen.

I whined silently to myself.
Maybe it's a sign that i need to stop, I've already gained a little weight since I started ditching the gym.
It's all daehyun's fault, every time we hangout he suggests that we eat burgers or some other junk food.

"Do you want some more?" Moving his cup of ramen towards me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head as i smiled at him " no, I'm good"
I glanced down at my empty cup, silently convincing myself that I'm full.

I stood up and started collecting the empty noodle cups around the counter and on the floor to throw them in the trash can.

I dug in the plastic bag for a soda "want some?" I offered to jungkook as i raised the soda can.

He nodded almost immediately, i tossed it at him and he caught it.

I opened one myself and started sipping on it.

"I'm..sorry" he suddenly uttered not looking at me.

"For what?" I asked genuinely seeking an answer.

"I mean.. you came on vacation to have fun and I ruined it" he explained and before i can respond he continues "you already wasted a whole day and didn't go out to do anything because of me" he said, his eyes focused on the soda can in his hands.

"I really don't understand how this is your fault, you can't control anything, whatever happened happened, i kinda feel like I caused you more trouble by being seen in public with you, but I'll try to help you, you look like you need it". I said smiling sarcastically when saying the last sentence.

He chuckled "what do you mean 'i look like i need it'?"

" your face when people gathered and started taking pictures said it all" i said holding in my laughter.

That's when we started talking to no end.
I learned that he has a younger brother, then i told him about my little brother andy.
I learned that he's going on tour for their recent album after the break, then i told him about my major.

We talked and talked and talked.
I don't remember when we stopped i guess I drifted off at some point.

To be continued..
I hope you liked that chapter.
Thank you for reading and for all these incredibly precious comments that I appreciate so much💗
Those comments just motivate me to write, post, and try harder to make the chapters longer and better.
Thank you🤗