Chapter29: unfamiliar emotion.

Jungkook's POV..

We sat there, y/n and i, eating breakfast while watching an episode of 'immortal songs'.

A few minutes of silently watching were over when she asked "so.. when will all this be over and everything goes back to normal?" It didn't sound as if she can't wait for it to be over.

Before I could think of an answer she rephrases her question afraid i might get it wrong.

I almost did.

But I can't blame her not even a little if she did mean it like she can't wait to leave.

"I mean.. like, when will i be able to go back to busan and get my things?" She asked while looking in my direction but my eyes were still on the TV.

I'm not aware of what's on the TV because my mind is currently crowded with thoughts and possible answers to her questions.

So far.. 'i don't know' is my answer.
Or something more like 'I don't want to know.'

I didn't even realized that i took too long to respond that she thought i was ignoring her or something because she turned back to the TV "okay.. i guess" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"I really don't know." I finally respond when I noticed that i just came off rude.

She nodded slowly while looking like she's thinking hard.

We're both looking at the TV but at the same time we're not.

I don't know if we're thinking the same thing too.

But there's one thing I can't help but think about and I'll admit it.

I don't want her to leave.

At least not anytime soon.

I don't know why.

Probably because I haven't interacted with anyone like i did with her in a long time -since I debuted-.

It feels normal when I'm with her, but at the same time it doesn't.

I never had a friend or anyone other than my members, which are family to me.

But sometimes i just wish i was a normal person my age for a day.

Part of me wishes none of this happened.

But if it didn't I wouldn't have met her.

It feels nice knowing that i at least know someone who i didn't have to meet or be introduced to, being in the music industry.

She's someone i met because i chose to, and because of a situation i had that ended up with us meeting.

"What will you do if  none of this ever happened?" I asked spontaneously, I wanted to know her original plan before all this.

"Well.. my plan was to stay in busan and then my friend daehyun would come and show me around and stuff, then we'd go to seoul and stay for a few days then fly back home from there" she explained all at once like she studied it.

"So when did you originally plan on going back?" I asked wanting to know if she stayed more than she intended to just cause of the situation we're having now.

"I was planning to stay for a week then I'll go back and visit my parents before the break is over." She answered as she looked at me instead of the TV.

Just before I could say anything, i hear a phone ringing.

Knowing it's not mine when i see y/n taking her phone out of her sweatpants pocket.