37|Out In The Open

Before we begin . . .
a very very happy birthday is in order for our beloved first baseman, Anthony Rizzo. He truly deserves the world and more!

And just because, he's a bonus gif of him being cute and stuff with Kris:

I wanna touch his hair 😩😂

So without further ado, back to the story 👉🏼
--------------

Natalia groaned as she brought her hand up to cover her face from the sun's bright rays. Her arm felt like it weighed 100 pounds, and she felt like she had been run over by a truck about 150 times. She could only assume she looked the same, and her suspicions were confirmed when she walked into her bathroom and saw her reflection. Her perfectly straightened blonde hair, that had been in a ponytail the night before, was now sticking up in all directions. Her eyes were rimmed with what she assumed was the previous night's liner and mascara. Her lips were cracked and tinged with red. Overall, Natalia looked and felt like a mess.

She peeked her head out the bathroom door and found Adriana sleeping peacefully in the bed still. Natalia decided it was the best time to take a shower to fix herself up before they had to start doing their activities for the day. She grabbed some pain pills from her purse, chugged them down with water, and quickly got in the shower.
-
-
-
"Rise and shine, Dri," Natalia said as she tapped Adriana.

"Dri?"

"Hello," Natalia sighed as she poked her again.

"Adriana Hunt," Natalia called out.

Growing annoyed, Natalia went back into the bathroom and grabbed the empty vase on the counter. She quietly (not that it mattered with the way Adriana slept) filled it up and ran back to the room.

"ADRIANA MARIE HUNT," Natalia yelled as she poured the water on the brunette.

Adriana jumped as the water made contact with her body. Her eyes grew wide and she looked around before seeing a laughing Natalia. "What the hell, you bitch," Adriana whined, "My head hurts and this is how you wake me up?"

Natalia covered her mouth with her hand to try to stop her laughter, but she couldn't stop. Instead of responding, she pointed to the glass of water and two pills on the bedside table.

Adriana quickly swallowed the pills and drank the water. "Where is everyone," she asked as she got up from her now soaked bed.

"Not awake," Natalia shrugged, "I took a shower an hour ago, and went downstairs to find literally no one. The cars are here though, so I'm assuming they're just sleeping."

"So you're telling me that you woke me up like that and no one is even up yet," Adriana asked in annoyance as she stood in front of the bathroom door, "What the hell, Natalia?"