50|Reunited

Quick recap since it's been a minute: the boys + jess are in Arizona for spring training, and Nat + the girls came to visit as a surprise. However, while Jess was at the park, she ran into Kayla (Anthony's ex).

••••
Natalia glanced in the full length mirror of her room as she adjusted her shirt slightly and messed with her hair.

"You look perfect, Nat," Adriana reassured as she came into the room and sent her a smile. "We should go though. The game is going to start in a little bit."

Natalia nodded as she grabbed the purse that was sat nearly on her bed. She followed Adriana out of the room and into the living room where an annoyed Kylie sat on the couch.

"What's with the face," Adriana asked as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Your phone," Kylie grumbled as she sent Adriana an annoyed glare.

Adriana opened her mouth to ask what she meant, but before she could, the distinct sound of her phone blaring could be heard.

"It's Jessie," she stated as she began to look around the room to find her missing phone. "Well don't just stand there," she whined as her friends watched her move around frantically. "Help me find it."

The phone stopped ringing and Natalia was about to call it when the ringing picked up again, making Kylie groan in annoyance. "It's been like this for the past 10 minutes," she complained as they began their hunting again.

"I got it," Natalia victoriously yelled as she waved the phone in the air. It had been in between some cushions in the couch, and Kylie nearly rolled her eyes when she saw where it came from.

The silent moment was short lived as the phone rang again, and Adriana quickly yanked it from Natalia's grasp.

"Jess, I swear, you better be dying right now," Adriana yelled into the phone, but her anger was short lived as she heard Jessie's frantic tone on the other end.

"This is kinda life or death," Jessie muttered. Adriana looked around the living room at the girls in front of her who both had expectant looks on their faces. "Are you alone," came Jessie's voice again.

Taking that as her cue, Adriana sent the girls a wave. "She's just making sure we're not late," she lied as she held the phone away from her mouth. "Go get the car, and I'll meet you downstairs. I forgot something."

"Then we'll really be late, D-"

Adriana waved them off again, and she saw Natalia sigh before pulling away an annoyed Kylie. Once she was sure she was alone, she brought the phone back to her ear. "What's going on," she asked as her mind ran a mile a minute.

The only thing going through her mind was the thought of Chase. What if he was there- waiting to whisk away Natalia and lock her away in some far away tower? Pull yourself together, Adriana, she scolded herself as she focused on Jessie's words.

"Kayla's here," Jessie said.

"Kayla, as in World Series, Kayla," Adriana asked in shock.

At least it's not Chase, she thought to herself.

"Have you not been reading your text messages," Jessie asked in annoyance.

"I lost my phone," Adriana muttered as she grabbed her bag again and made her way out of their hotel villa.

"Well, it's that Kayla, and let's just say she's very excited to be here," Jessie sighed.

"She's not going to be when she meets me," Adriana smirked.