Introduction

hello this is future me this is kinda all over the place and crazy but it was my first time writing so be nice

HEYYY! So, I decided I would make a Scomiche fanfic because I believe they should get married and adopt many children. Which is why this story is called Adopted. Wow how cool.

Hi, My name Rachel . I am an orpahn. I guess I'm pretty independent and responible. I mean, you tend to be like that when you help all of the sisters with the little ones. I am the oldest in the orphanage, 13. I came here when I was about six. I miss my mom and dad. It sucks because we used to be the best family.. I always lay in my bed and wonder why. Why did they leave me here? I used to cry for my parents by they kept telling it's alright, you'll find better parents. I believed them until last year. I was realizing they were only taking the babies or the toddlers.. Not a preteen like me....I lost all hope... Sister Marie said that if I wouldn't get adopted, I could become a sister and take care of all of the kids. But, I don't want to be sister, I want to grow up and start a family, just like any girl. But, I'm not a normal girl.... I am a stupid orphan that no body wants.......

Sooooo I mean yeah. This is it.... Comment, Vote, Follow, All that crazy shizzzzz.